Chicks on backpage

So I go to the women looking for men section (I know, half the OG is already dissapoint).  There are all these different postings of chicks with lots of picures and their numbers.  But no profile or description of what they are looking for.  Nothing.  What are they doing there?  What are they advertising?

Thanks.

Homeslice - 

So I go to the women looking for men section (I know, half the OG is already dissapoint).  There are all these different postings of chicks with lots of picures and their numbers.  But no profile or description of what they are looking for.  Nothing.  What are they doing there?  What are they advertising?

Thanks.

They're looking for family men with Ivy League School educations.

SgtJustinTeplitz -
Homeslice - 

Thanks.

Most talk about 150 roses for an hour. Not sure what that means but I’d imagine 150 roses would be quite expensive. Furthermore, what are they going to do with all those roses for an hour, roll around in them or something. 

Very confusing to me. 

Nitecrawler - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -
Homeslice - 

Thanks.

Most talk about 150 roses for an hour. Not sure what that means but I’d imagine 150 roses would be quite expensive. Furthermore, what are they going to do with all those roses for an hour, roll around in them or something. 

Very confusing to me. 

Ever seen the show The Bachelorette?

They expect nothing but the best, as these positive influences in society all maintain the finest quality of life and live in gated communities in the most prestigious parts of The United States.

I wonder is some retard OGer actually showed up with 150 roses

ShotgunSurgeon - I wonder is some retard OGer actually showed up with 150 roses

Might be pretty funny to do this as a YouTube prank thing and see what happens. 

Nitecrawler - 
ShotgunSurgeon - I wonder is some retard OGer actually showed up with 150 roses

Might be pretty funny to do this as a YouTube prank thing and see what happens. 

Lol

It would be a great video