Chieck Kongo vs. Pat Barry GIF

Ty smoogy Vu

LOL @ the morans who want a fight stopped while a guy is still up on his knees.

I think Barry's eyes rolling up in his skull like he saw Cthulhu warrants more attention

Wow way to fucking ruin the fight there Dan.

epwar - LOL @ the morans who want a fight stopped while a guy is still up on his knees.

King Mo vs Feijao was stopped while Mo was holding on for a single. Daley-Kampmann was stopped while Kampmann was holding his hands up. Fights have been stopped in all positions in MMA.

epwar - LOL @ the morans who want a fight stopped while a guy is still up on his knees.

LOL @ the guys ignoring the fact the ref interfered, even if for a second.

wow

Barry said he thought Dan was stopping it the 2nd time he jumped in but that he kept punching expecting Dan to finally pull him off. He said he felt Dan touch him while hitting Kongo so he felt it was going to be over.

Markos - holy shit i think i missed that during the fight. Fight definitely should have been stopped and the result should be changed. Dan fucked up this time
Horseshit. Barry never stopped his attack.

Epwar Peoples scores the fight 29-28 Goes.

Obviously the ref touches Pat Berrys back but it doesn't look like it changed anything. Berry didn't let up after being touched by the ref, he is still pounding away. Dan could obviously see in Kongos eyes that he wasn't out because he let it go on and rightfully so because Kongo obviously wasn't out. I would say over all it was a good job by Dan. 

Was close to being stopped. Dan withdrew at the last moment.

a. Mirg did a fantastic job.
b. Congo needs to send one giant fucking thank you basket to him for having the frame of mind to back off and let it continue.
c. That will become the poster child for what not to do when someone's hurt.

pickledsoylentgreen -  Obviously the ref touches Pat Berrys back but it doesn't look like it changed anything. Berry didn't let up after being touched by the ref, he is still pounding away. Dan could obviously see in Kongos eyes that he wasn't out because he let it go on and rightfully so because Kongo obviously wasn't out. I would say over all it was a good job by Dan. 

i'd bet a very big chunk of money that had anyone asked barry BEFORE he saw a replay, he would have no idea Dan touched him.

Best non-stoppage eva. Props to Mirg. Kongo has a fucking chin

Humphrey - 
pickledsoylentgreen -  Obviously the ref touches Pat Berrys back but it doesn't look like it changed anything. Berry didn't let up after being touched by the ref, he is still pounding away. Dan could obviously see in Kongos eyes that he wasn't out because he let it go on and rightfully so because Kongo obviously wasn't out. I would say over all it was a good job by Dan. 

i'd bet a very big chunk of money that had anyone asked barry BEFORE he saw a replay, he would have no idea Dan touched him.

He didn't seem to notice during the fight at all.  

I didn't like to see that at all. Pat is good guy who's got some work to do on his game. I wish I could say he did but Murgiligoogli did nothing wrong, Pat didn't stop his attack and the fight continued without an interruption until conclusion. Phone Post

Is it just me or did it look like Barry pulled back from kicking him in the head when Congo went down....it looked like he started a kick and then pulled it back Phone Post

NHBDaddy - Best non-stoppage eva. Props to Mirg. Kongo has a fucking chin

This. I dont think Kongo was even that wobbly when he KOd him either, he did brace agaisnt the fence but all fighters do that when backed up and countering. The uppercut is the new old weapon nowadays.

Charles4 - 
cyberc92 - WTF! look at Dan rush in and put his hands on Barry. Either stop it or dont!
He got in close and realized that Congo was still in it. Good job by Dan. Phone Post