Chiesa doesn't plan on calling out top LW's yet...

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8229:michael-chiesa-says-dont-expect-him-to-call-out-the-top-lightweights-anytime-soon&catid=34:organizations

It's amazing how a waffle is made up of little hotel rooms for syrup. If it were not for MiddleEasy, that observation would have died in my short-term memory. I know a guy that lives in an old airplane. I've known him for a long time, so there was no real threat of that being washed away in forgetfulness. Since you guys are already reading this article, I can fit a lot of my personal observations inside and guarantee that people will read them. I also know a guy named Jim Angle that is horrible at geometry. That's true. He lives in Virginia. Let's see -- I would rather choose the 'purple stuff' over Sunny D. I don't need essential vitamins and minerals. I need my tongue dyed purple, accompanied with an extreme sugar rush. Alright, that's enough. I better get to this video of Michael Chiesa talking about the ridiculously stacked UFC lightweight division.

www.middleeasy.com

That first line leads me to the question, how much do you guys smoke? Phone Post

bearockbrobama -  That first line leads me to the question, how much do you guys smoke? Phone Post

he's from cali. obviously a lot.

Wish Chiesa the best. Seems like a real good dude

TheAssMurderer -
bearockbrobama -  That first line leads me to the question, how much do you guys smoke? Phone Post

he's from cali. obviously a lot.

Wish Chiesa the best. Seems like a real good dude

All this... Phone Post

LayzieTheSavage -   http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8229:michael-chiesa-says-dont-expect-him-to-call-out-the-top-lightweights-anytime-soon&catid=34:organizations

It's amazing how a waffle is made up of little hotel rooms for syrup. If it were not for MiddleEasy, that observation would have died in my short-term memory. I know a guy that lives in an old airplane. I've known him for a long time, so there was no real threat of that being washed away in forgetfulness. Since you guys are already reading this article, I can fit a lot of my personal observations inside and guarantee that people will read them. I also know a guy named Jim Angle that is horrible at geometry. That's true. He lives in Virginia. Let's see -- I would rather choose the 'purple stuff' over Sunny D. I don't need essential vitamins and minerals. I need my tongue dyed purple, accompanied with an extreme sugar rush. Alright, that's enough. I better get to this video of Michael Chiesa talking about the ridiculously stacked UFC lightweight division.

Wtf? Phone Post

jasonhightower -
LayzieTheSavage -   http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8229:michael-chiesa-says-dont-expect-him-to-call-out-the-top-lightweights-anytime-soon&catid=34:organizations

Wtf? Phone Post
First time reading MiddleEasy? Phone Post

he should have called out faber once he won the ultimate fighter

DaHomewilder - layzie smokes stress Phone Post
Mexican brick IMO Phone Post

bearockbrobama - That first line leads me to the question, how much do you guys smoke? Phone Post
Lol. This. Phone Post

DaHomewilder -  layzie smokes stress Phone Post

LoL I wish I could smoke stress.
Hell of a lot cheaper than the OG Kush. 
I remember those days...
back when $5 dollars lunch money would buy me a sack that would last all day!
The good ol' days...

I pay $20/g for non shit. Fuck you all.

Good video btw, I never said anything about it. I hope Chiesa can make some waves. He's a nice guy. Phone Post