Childhood photos of Putin's daughters emerge

1 Like

touch -

3 4 2 1

ok... i always wondered what putin's kids looked like as children...

1 Like

Slitherin! 

Paging KOP that pedo can beat off to this thread

This thread is weird with no contex.

Why is it inportant that these photos came out?

4 Likes

SportScience -

This thread is weird with no contex.

Why is it inportant that these photos came out?

This

Putin keeping his private life in top secret. There were maybe one or two pics of his alleged daughters in childhood floating around (separately) but nothing more than that. That's the first time there is a series of photos and I believe the first time when the two are actually seen together. These were uploaded by a banker who used to be close with Putin but fled Russia some five years ago or so, one of the boys is his son. 

touch -

Putin keeping his private life in top secret. There were maybe one or two pics of his alleged daughters in childhood floating around (separately) but nothing more than that. That's the first time there is a series of photos and I believe the first time when the two are actually seen together. These were uploaded by a banker who used to be close with Putin but fled Russia some five years ago or so, one of the boys is his son. 

Sounds like the banker has a death wish and you are in hot water too.

Why does it look like smiling is painful to Russians

In Soviet Russia smile no good

Jump Kick - 
touch -

Sounds like the banker has a death wish and you are in hot water too.

polonium poisoning incoming.