Children's Book: Santa's Husband

I don't know where to begin. This is a real childrens book that is sold on Amazon. The amount of mentally ill people in this country is shocking.

Santa loves bbc obviously 

Whats more amazing are the reviews.

I'm sorry. I said 'amazing'. What i should have said was sad, pathetic and scary.

https://www.amazon.com/Santas-Husband-Daniel-Kibblesmith/dp/0062748742/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513778558&sr=8-1&keywords=santas+husband+book

disbeliever -

The black guy is actually Santa

I wonder how the liberals would react to seeing an analogous story for an important figure for another religion (and yes I realise Santa isn't a biblical figure)

OblongBox -
disbeliever -

I don't know if you're joking or not... But if you look, the black guy has the bag of toys. So yes, I believe the black guy actually IS Santa.

LOL what? Fucking psychos.

OblongBox -
disbeliever -

Good God.

Under the reviews, apparently this book, and the illustrated Die Hard Christmas book are 'Frequently bought together.'

Gays already taking R jerbs, now their taking Die Hard? They know it isnt about rigamortised cock, right?

Thinking about it. He is quite possibly the most famous "bear" around. Big, bearded, jolly...

Seriously though if you don't like it don't buy it. This being upset and offended by everything the other side does is stupid and pointless. And both sides have people who do it constantly.

Freedom is a beautiful thing.

Unfortunately it has some ugly side effects. This is one of them.

Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah 

BrowBeaten - 
OblongBox -
disbeliever -

I don't know if you're joking or not... But if you look, the black guy has the bag of toys. So yes, I believe the black guy actually IS Santa.

LOL what? Fucking psychos.

Maybe he's stealing them after giving good ole St Nick a pink sock

White Santa is the catcher!

I think they should make a Liberace movie and have him be straight . See how that goes down....

I guess Mrs Claus is being written out of continuity like a SJW comic book character?

Who cares. Let the fruits have their own Santa

quickest ways to make legalistic extreme conservative christians embrace santa - try to have the gays claim him as one fo theirs

every denim skirt wearing ponytailed no make up "christian" woman will be putting up elf on a shelf by next christmas

disbeliever - 

I guess Mrs Claus is being written out of continuity like a SJW comic book character?

those mysoginistic homos

disbeliever -

So really it's a story about how men don't need women in order to be successful.

That should trigger some feminists.

Jim Roundhouse -

Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah 

Society arrived there some time ago. This is just the natural evolution.

How anyone can argue that there isn't an agenda run by powerful groups to undermine traditional society and turn it into Ancient Rome, is beyond me.