Chimaev calls out Demian Maia, Nate and Nick Diaz

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/sport/1443938/khamzat-chimaev-nate-nick-diaz-ufc/amp/

KHAMZAT CHIMAEV called out Nate and Nick Diaz as well as the rest of the UFC welterweight division which he says is the 'easiest money'.

The 26-year-old made a name for himself in July having won two fights on Fight Island in just 11 days - one at middleweight then welterweight.

But it appears he is focussing on the 170lb division and more specifically the Diaz brothers.

Chimaev tweeted: "InshAllah if I will defeat my next opponent Dana White @danawhite please I can fight Maia , Nate Diaz and Nick Diaz back to back same night or every week.

The Russian-born Swede - who wanted to fight Conor McGregor - is in line to face Gerald Meerschaert on September 19.

He last month received high praise from UFC president Dana White - who referred to the 8-0 fighter as the 'real deal'.

White said: "This kid wants to fight every weekend and he’s not joking. 

“Obviously in this climate that’s tough to do, but I love that s*** and I wanna do it.

When this kid wants to fight I’m gonna make it happen. I love guys with that mentality.

"This guy’s the real deal."

![](upload://nTGE6QSqk0mAnELNw6ZHxFsfabU.jpeg)