Chimaev commenting on Imadaev loss

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEzBN2ZFHYd/

All you keyboard warriors won't last a minute in our world

imadaevzelim, win or loss, it all comes from Allah. Whether he won or not, his wolf's character won't be broken

2 Likes

Allah must think he's a chump then, that's 3 on the bounce. 

7 Likes

Chimaev vs Pereira

I am down for that

2 Likes
Colby Covid19ington - Chimaev vs Pereira

I am down for that

That fight would make a lot more sense than the rumors that have been floating around of Chimaev jumping directly from scrubs to contenders.

1 Like

I'm not sure that fighting Meerschaert would qualify as jumping from scrubs to contenders

Khamzat Chimaev has his U.S. visa – and he’s on the verge of getting his next opponent, too.

As UFC president Dana White alluded to Friday, the promotion is eyeing a fight for Chimaev (8-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) on Sept. 19. While White did not reveal an opponent, MMA Junkie has learned Chimaev vs. Gerald Meerschaert at 185 pounds is being worked on for that card in Las Vegas.

Two people with knowledge of the situation confirmed the targeted booking to MMA Junkie after an initial report from Combate. The people asked to remain anonymous as the promotion has yet to make an official announcement.

On Friday, White hinted Chimaev would potentially fight former UFC welterweight and middleweight title challenger Demian Maia on “Fight Island,” should he win his Sept.19 fight.

Shortly after news broke online Friday of the targeted fight, Meerschaert (31-13 MMA, 6-5 UFC) took to Twitter to voice his confidence in the matchup – and in doing so, took a jab at Chimaev already having a potential fight beyond him.

He’s not leaving the cage physically able to fight in October.

Johnzandt -

Yeah I hear this one a lot from Dagis / Chechens and it always cracks me up that they think Allah is betting on infidels every once in a while

3 Likes
touch - 

I'm not sure that fighting Meerschaert would qualify as jumping from scrubs to contenders

Khamzat Chimaev has his U.S. visa – and he’s on the verge of getting his next opponent, too.

As UFC president Dana White alluded to Friday, the promotion is eyeing a fight for Chimaev (8-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) on Sept. 19. While White did not reveal an opponent, MMA Junkie has learned Chimaev vs. Gerald Meerschaert at 185 pounds is being worked on for that card in Las Vegas.

Two people with knowledge of the situation confirmed the targeted booking to MMA Junkie after an initial report from Combate. The people asked to remain anonymous as the promotion has yet to make an official announcement.

On Friday, White hinted Chimaev would potentially fight former UFC welterweight and middleweight title challenger Demian Maia on “Fight Island,” should he win his Sept.19 fight.

Shortly after news broke online Friday of the targeted fight, Meerschaert (31-13 MMA, 6-5 UFC) took to Twitter to voice his confidence in the matchup – and in doing so, took a jab at Chimaev already having a potential fight beyond him.

He’s moving to 185? Was that always the plan?

His plan was to become a 2 division champ or so I heard

Well sure but usually you start with the lower weight.

1 Like

They probably thought Meerschaert was a safe pick to test waters

I’m not gonna lie all these names ending in ‘ev’ and ‘av’ have been confusing the shit out of me lately. 

Tomato Can -
touch - 

According to Tapology: He’s had 4 fights at 170, 3 at 185, and one at a catchweight of 176.

He’s had 1 fight each at 170 and 185 in UFC. Not sure, but I think his 185 fight might have been short notice. His opponent (Phillips) was originally supposed to fight someone else at 185 and that guy withdrew from the fight.

Universally -
Tomato Can -
touch - 

According to Tapology: He’s had 4 fights at 170, 3 at 185, and one at a catchweight of 176.

He’s had 1 fight each at 170 and 185 in UFC. Not sure, but I think his 185 fight might have been short notice. His opponent (Phillips) was originally supposed to fight someone else at 185 and that guy withdrew from the fight.

From what I understand he will jump between 170 and 185…

Maybe Allah is trying to tell him to break the wolf character. Just putting that thought out there  

1 Like

Chechens going all "he's still my boy"

thenechisty

His disrespect for his opponent also came back to haunt him in battle, and just the same he should stop being a “War” on the Internet and show fights in a cage. It’s easy to show disrespect to an opponent and then screw it up and read the comments on Instagram you are greyhound, you are brother and so on. Learn to show respect for others so that you can ask for it in return!

1 h. 299 likes

ddd_999___

@thenechisty this is a sport, there emotions play, people push, beat, and if you don’t agree with that, go fuck yourself

1 hour 16 likes

rasulshaipov

@thenechisty That is, if they shook your head at you, you wouldn’t even say anything in response? Before you say anything, think about it, no one needs you in ufc without trash talk, I am 100% sure that Dana was pleased with this blow, with this blow he brought most of the people to watch ufc anyway, thereby giving them money money, if instead of Imadayev there was a “non-Caucasian”, you would discuss this fight in a completely different way, everyone has their own opinion and for us he is the best!

1 hour 17 Likes

moskovski_borz

@thenechisty and what the fuck? Lost so lost, everyone loses and wins, keep your opinion to yourself, nobody is interested in it, and don’t write too much shit or else you’ll have it sideways

59 minutes 5 Likes

fun_videos_here

@thenechisty your chiken also gassed three times worse before the fight with Habib, tapped like a chicken afterwards! And this brother will come back stronger! Keyboard Hero! 

59 minutes 4 Likes

noxchi_brz

@thenechisty he is what he is, Zelim perceives the battle as a war.

56 minutes 4 Likes

akhm.500

@thenechisty we will check what you are capable of, lol, YOU FUCK!

54 minutes

rasulshaipov

@thenechisty Everything is clear with you, it is clear that you were beaten in childhood and you show yourself cool on the Internet, give me your phone number, I will explain to you why you are wrong

2 Likes

illez.099

@thenechisty go fuck yourself vagabond

50 minutes

rasulshaipov

@thenechisty I’m not fake, so throw your number, bloody provocateur

bashaev209

@thenechisty You are the same push-button athlete. Imadayev Showed Spirit

17 minutes

ali_timaew

@thenechisty Make yourself scarce!

2 minutes.

thenechisty getting the business from the Chechens but he is also getting the likes so… win?

touch -
Johnzandt -

Yeah I hear this one a lot from Dagis / Chechens and it always cracks me up that they think Allah is betting on infidels every once in a while

How many times are you going to post about this fight?

And if you hate these minority countries that reclaimed independence from Russia, do you just make an exception for Khabib because he's the champion?

You are a fake cunt