Chimaev commenting on Imadaev loss

did anyone blame his opponents roidiness yet?

ThatsHowIRoll -
touch -
Johnzandt -

Allah must think he's a chump then, that's 3 on the bounce. 

Yeah I hear this one a lot from Dagis / Chechens and it always cracks me up that they think Allah is betting on infidels every once in a while

How many times are you going to post about this fight?

And if you hate these minority countries that reclaimed independence from Russia, do you just make an exception for Khabib because he's the champion?

You are a fake cunt

Leave Touch Alone.   Do not judge a man until you have sat with him for 5 hours in a hot tub.  With 11 other dudes.

5 Likes
Johnzandt -

Jesus pulls the same shit...

I thought during Saturday's card they were talking about Chimaev fighting Damian Maia. I hope that is not true, would be sad. No offense to Maia, he should not and has no reason to take that fight.

Shogun Whoo ah -

I thought during Saturday's card they were talking about Chimaev fighting Damian Maia. I hope that is not true, would be sad. No offense to Maia, he should not and has no reason to take that fight.

They were talking about him fighting Meershaert and then Maia, as if Meershaert stands 0 chance not only to win but to inflict any damage on Chimaev, which is probably true. 

https://twitter.com/The_Real_GM3/status/1303031700478451718

Meerschaert romo skills are about as good as mine :)

touch -

All you keyboard warriors won't last a minute in our world

imadaevzelim, win or loss, it all comes from Allah. Whether he won or not, his wolf's character won't be broken

Edit because I'm drunk and retarded

Frank Mir Cat -
Johnzandt -

Jesus pulls the same shit...

Bullshit. Jesus hit the nail on the head with his assessment!

MasterofMartialArts -

I’m not gonna lie all these names ending in ‘ev’ and ‘av’ have been confusing the shit out of me lately. 

Whatev 

Dana speaking Russian in comments, how sweet

![](upload://wlBRAORhCe1b7M86ugPr7UidfEi.jpeg)

Dude got thoroughly embarrassed and will probably be cut. Not sure there are a whole lot of moral victories you can drum up after getting bitch slapped to bolivian.