China is Asshoe guy is alive

3 Likes

Love that dude. 

Cool dude. Can't believe he said he's 220 lbs. Could be a beast if he worked out. 

....for now!!!

1 Like

He’s an OGer. Get this guy a bluename!

Otsuka -

Cool dude. Can't believe he said he's 220 lbs. Could be a beast if he worked out. 

Does he make your butt hungry?

DaveFu -

....for now!!!

I don't know if the OG has noticed but DaveFu has been killing it lately.

Slydawg - 

He’s an OGer. Get this guy a bluename!

This.

Dude must post here...

BJ Penn Forever - 
DaveFu -

....for now!!!

I don't know if the OG has noticed but DaveFu has been killing it lately.

He hates women.....he's mean to the OG retards......he hasn't posted enough dick pics...

I No Kung Foo -
Otsuka -

You think about gay sex alot don't ya? 

lol wtf

"We hate their behavior." No truer words have been spoken other than China is asshoe

TTT

Otsuka -
I No Kung Foo -
Otsuka -

You think about gay sex alot don't ya? 

So?

A lot of the leftist trolls with multiple accounts on this site will be disappointed. They continue to carry water for China.

This guy is great, gotta support Hong Kongers.

Hong Kong as well as Taiwan is a shining beacon of freedom for people of Chinese ethnicity.

One of the propaganda bullshit the CCP likes to shit out is that Chinese people simply can't be governed with democracy or have liberties like freedom of speech, property rights, that we all enjoy here and also is allowed in HK and Taiwan.

This in my mind is the true racism against Chinese and it comes straight from those communist fucks.

1 Like

LOL...