China threat to USA:No medicine!

Then the world cut China off from imports then China is fucked within a week.

Keep fucking with us and find out how crazy we are. We've already had a war with ourselves dropped nukes on people. I'm not saying I want war, but merely pointing our that we are extremely violent people when truly pushed. 

1 Like
RhinoHog -
SpunQ - 
RhinoHog -

Meds for what ? There's no cure for the flu......corona or seasonal...

There's a cure.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/experimental-drug-promises-to-kill-the-flu-virus-in-a-day-1518264004

There's no cure for any virus on the planet. There's vaccines to help prevent them, but no cure.......

There are anti-virals that shorten duration and/or lessen effects.  Also there are other meds that can reduce symptoms.  Additionally, it’s probably not just meds.  It’s probably masks, gloves, etc. 

Cotton -

Keep fucking with us and find out how crazy we are. We've already had a war with ourselves dropped nukes on people. I'm not saying I want war, but merely pointing our that we are extremely violent people when truly pushed. 

They'll then team up with Russia, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan and then we're talking complete world devastation. Not sure if we want that right now. 

Poipoiu_corona’d_my_anus -

This entire situation with the coronavirus has to be a wake up call for the US, and the world to be less reliant on China. Cut them off as a global supply chain player.  They will not relent until they position themselves as the number 1 superpower. These are t veiled threats, at this point China has nothing to lose. Their economy was already on the brink of collapse, now having been shut down for over a month, they are  desperate.

Cut trade and send them back to the blonze age

"This entire situation with the coronavirus has to be a wake up call for the US, and the world to be less reliant on China. Cut them off as a global supply chain player." 

When this is all said and done, it will hurt China economically. I think companies will start to include more risk factors in their decision making, and not make everything at the absolute cheapest place possible. Or they might make 80% in China, and move 20% to a facility in India or Singapore where they can also ramp up production if need be

We're there bc we exploit their cheap labor. I'm all for moving production here, but it's gonna come with higher prices. 

RockTheVote -

We're there bc we exploit their cheap labor. I'm all for moving production here, but it's gonna come with higher prices. 

prices can be controlled by gov. these drug manufacterers do not need to make 500%.....

We're there because of corporate greed, and a huge case of 'stupid'.

They're trying to see if we crack to an apology. Total posturing from 4ft gnomes. Not gonna happen.

Thems fighting words if you ask me. 

![](upload://nSuqh0wWF8dJAeghguy1YvfSdjq.png)

Can somebody fix the Japan part?

Yes, buy American use to mean something and now AFTER an event people suddenly realise all their shit is made in China?

I think the American populace is the least informed on this planet ffs! Smh! 

AmazinGracie - 
Cotton -

They'll then team up with Russia, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan and then we're talking complete world devastation. Not sure if we want that right now. 

What a fuckin all-star team that would be.

RockTheVote -

So be it! 

Lazer MMA -
RockTheVote -

prices can be controlled by gov. these drug manufacterers do not need to make 500%.....

We're there because of corporate greed, and a huge case of 'stupid'.

correct

most of those cost savings went to the executives of these companies that came up with the brilliant innovation of hiring a translator and setting up a contract with a Chinese factory. they of course deserve billions because of that

there's not enough competition in these industries to assure those savings are passed on to the patients, plus the drug insutry and universities are the 2 largest lobbying grps in washington so we should all be highly skeptical of those two industries.