Chinese Girl Next-to-Last in Class. Dad Is Very Unhappy

Ding Yanqing, a professor at Peking University, said on social media that his daughter, a pupil at Peking University Primary School, is at the bottom of her class in terms of academic performance.

“I tutored her every day. But she still finds it difficult to study. There is a big gap between her scores and that of the second-last student,” Ding said in a video he released last month on TikTok.

“I am at a loss: this is destiny. I can’t do anything about it,” Ding said.

Ding, who obtained his bachelor’s degree from PKU and received his PhD degree from Columbia University in New York, called himself a “wonder child” and claimed that he could memorise a Chinese dictionary by the time he was six. His wife also graduated from PKU.
“My daughter is definitely not a wonder child. Her IQ is far lower than both of us."

I bet their mailman is half retarded with a big American size hog.

9 Likes

‘Called himself a wonder child’

… on tiktok

I hope she can swim

Lol

I’m sure announcing out to the world that you think your daughter is low IQ does wonders for her self esteem

Poor girl will commit suicide

She’s fucking a Nigerian drug dealer in Shanghai right now

Plan B

3 Likes

I wonder if these are the ones that eventually go on to open shitty strip mall chinese take out places.

Maybe her calling is in another field?

1 Like

The youth are going to eat their parents in China if this keeps up.

It would be funny if she was cute and made big bucks being a slut, on tik tok! Her dad would probably be proud of his hit count

Wonder what kind of flu would come from that?

1 Like