Chinese sill rustled at Jimmy Kimmel

lol

---------------

'Jimmy Kimmel Live' remarks about China spark protests

By Variety Staff

Published November 11, 2013

Jimmy Kimmel and ABC have apologized, but that didn’t stop hundreds of people from gathering outside ABC’s Burbank headquarters on Saturday to protest the recent comments about killing Chinese people on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” last month.

Kimmel has apologized on-air and yanked the Oct. 16 segment in which he and a group of young children jokingly discuss killing Chinese people as a means of dealing with the U.S. debt crisis. The incident has spurred the Roundtable of Chinese-American Organizations, a small Rosemead, Calif.-based outfit, to organize protests in numerous cities, including Raleigh, North Carolina, Phoenix and Boston.............

MORE:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ltiple-cities/

he's the true Jimmy Rustler.

Building the railway to tolerance Phone Post

These cunts need to fuck off, are you really going to waste days of your lives protesting a joke?

Chinese people are pretty cool and stuff, but one of the biggest chinks in their armor is their lack of a sense of humor. You know?

Holy fuck, just realized every fucking dude in the picture is wearing glasses. LOLz

Blind mfers

You know where else you'd find 100% of the people wearing glasses?

Nobel Prize awards for the sciences.

It's true.

MMArijuana - Chinese people are pretty cool and stuff, but one of the biggest chinks in their armor is their lack of a sense of humor. You know?

Holy fuck, just realized every fucking dude in the picture is wearing glasses. LOLz
Chinks in armor huh? ......

But yeah who the fuck has the time and especially desire to protest a stupid joke. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ the chinese overreacting to a joke. Kimmel's not the one said it and he's already apologized (although i didn't think he needed to).

Thing about a multicultural society is you cant bring up a serious issue even in jest,how will they react if relations with china do sour in the future?

Shit will get sour soon. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Who knew the Chinese would try to outdo the rainbow warriors?? Phone Post 3.0

I would love to see that as what started WWIII in the history books. That would be funny. Phone Post 3.0

People whined about the boston marathon victim costume and the 9/11 WTC costumes in the news recently. These sensitive crybabies who get offended about everything are everywhere.

Imagine if he had said Jews instead of Chinese.

Pencil Neck - You know where else you'd find 100% of the people wearing glasses?

Nobel Prize awards for the sciences.

It's true.
Also, serial killers Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad they decide to nip this in the bud. I dont like them being railroaded. They're human beings even if their views are a bit slanted. Phone Post

I'd be so pissed if I parked my car near there.

jiujitsumma - I'd be so pissed if I parked my car near there.
Why cause chances are they hit it? Asians are the worst drivers. Phone Post 3.0