Chipotle Has Raised Its Prices to Cover Higher Employee Wages

FRANKLY CHIPOTLE IS FOR POORS…THAT SHIT IS DISGUSTING.

13 Likes

Pancheros is where it’s at my guy.

1 Like

Cafe Rio destroys Chipotle. I prefer my food not actively try to kill me.

1 Like

I could eat one of their burritos daily.

2 Likes

No surprise there.

15/hr to do monkey work and this is what happens.

17 Likes

Got to be honest. Got one in my town and have been there exactly zero times.
My teenage son likes Burger Queen, but I’ll be fucked if they will get another from me.

In any city that a chipotle exists you can find a better burrito than theirs. If you don’t care, fine. If that place is your favorite or you think it’s good, you probably love the taste of cum as well.

3 Likes

Food poisoning isn’t getting any cheaper these days!

2 Likes

The price of beef is up everywhere and you morans blame the employees for this?

“ announced they would be raising prices by an estimated 4 percent to cover the cost of higher employee wages.”

17 Likes

Im including the board and CEO of chipotle in my morans comment

“It made sense in this scenario to invest in our employees and get these restaurants staffed and make sure that we have the pipeline of people to support our growth,” Niccol said. “And then with that, we’ve taken some pricing to cover some of that investment.” -Chipotle CEO Brian Niccol

Never got the appeal of the place. Bland look and like 4 things on the menu

1 Like

Yea its just making food for poor people more expensive.

products saleman GIF by South Park

2 Likes

I ate there for dinner last night. Didn’t notice the price increase but these price increases will be across the board at every food establishment. All food costs are on the rise right now.

1 Like

I’m sure all the OG’s stupid leftists still won’t understand. “Durrr can’t they just use the billions they have in liquid cash”. Well you dumb leftists, you got what you wanted and this was the result. Maybe next time keep your fucking uneducated mouths shut and let the adults run the world

8 Likes

Lol, McDipshit just can’t win.

5 Likes

Nexx They 1/2 their portions of Burritoes