Chocolate Al greatest LHW of all-time?

Well?

Chocolate Al......no can defend.

Crusher of temples.

Age is a motha.

probably the most fun guy to watch ever until his chin turned to frozen charleston chew

Some believe Vanilla-lei Silva is the greatest.

The others are all about Chocolate Al.

Can't we all just get along? Phone Post

Many can fight in the UFC, but only one can fight on the UFC. Chocolate Al. Phone Post

Chocolate Al! Phone Post

CRETARD - Rich Franklin holds wins over Wanderlei Silva, Chocolate Al and Dan Henderson, no way he's not the GOAT at 205.

If you refuse the truth, I can accept your opinion that Liddell is the best ever.

He has a win over Henderson?? Pretty sure you have to hold a title to be the goat. Phone Post

Chocolate Al is definitely one of the all time greatest at LHW. It was just sad to see Chocolate Al go out like that. Phone Post

didnt take long

Can we get that one kid who sang "Chocolate Rain" to do a remix for Chocolate Al?

nope. Hampage jackson has 2 stoppage wins over coco al and a better resume

Chocolate Al, FTW...... and props to RML too :)

jd75 - nope. Hampage jackson has 2 stoppage wins over coco al and a better resume

This, for sure Phone Post

Yesssss Phone Post

HotMetalDachshund - Rampage, Wandy,Hendo and Franklin all have better resumes than Chuck. But only Chuck had the full UFC hype machine behind him 100% for most of his career.

Shoguns resume should put him in discussion with those listed as well

HanzoSword - didnt take long

YOU ASSHOLE HAHAHAHAHAHAH I just spit my water out on my screen when I saw Chocolate Al!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA gotta love The UG

Leghound - probably the most fun guy to watch ever until his chin turned to frozen charleston chew

LOFL! Frozen Charleston Chew!

motorboater - who is this chocolate al?

its code for when al bundy and danny glover get together to train