Chonnan Im a top American fighter

I actually like Phil, but fun is fun. Besides as much as he talks it, he should be able to take it back. He's one of the only fighters that goes out to bang win, lose or draw. Plus he's the local guy so I'll be cheering for him against that ugly mother fucker Ryo, face like a pirahna.

Why do some people find it necessary to try and crack on one of todays top fighters whenever they find the time to come and post on here?

A fighter like Phil Baroni comes on here and theres always some smartass with NO life trying to be funny.

WTF, if you idiots are that jealous the least you can do is try to hide it a little bit more. I have been at a couple of UFCs and have heard how the ladies talk about Phil. I hope this doesn't shock you guys too terribly much but THEY LOVE TO LOOK AT PHIL!

Hell, Cindy Crawford told him he had the best ass she's ever seen on a man. She was gigling and shit and a few minutes later, a woman who I thought looked better than Cindy said she'd lick the sweat off his back..........

Fact is women love to look at Phil, get over it. Those pictures he made with cut-offs on, guess what.....women be lovin that shit. Women that would not even tell Musashi what time of day it is. Women that would not piss on him.

Fact is, most of you guys live your ENTIRE lives and NEVER have one single woman look at you twice. Or whenever they do they say "why does that stupid-lookin UGLY ass bastard keep staring at me" or something like that........

So give it up dudes.......the ladies LOVE Phil!

That's Cool Pilot,

I remember several weeks ago, Phil came here asking for video footage of his fight with Minowa in Bushido 7. Then someone posted Baroni's ghey bodybuilding tape made by Linland instead, lmao.

I just find it amusing that whenever Baroni posts here, the Hate starts very early which I don't see too often with other fighters.

Smokin Gun, Good post btw.

"Phil and Hammer House? What happened to Phil and Purebred?" I think there was a corporate merger between the 2.

I don't recall anyone questioning Phil's looks or ability to pull in the ladies. Odds are if that's the first thing you think of when someone busts on Phil, you must have that infamous weightlifting video saved on your desktop for you late night self gratification.

Having "fun" at someone else's expense is not "fun" for the person being crushed. A little prudent humor is one thing, but you idiots always have to run off the very people that we want to see fight to entertain us! They fight for US, the fans! Show a shred of appreciation and respect. So what if a particular fighter isn't your favorite, or talks trash. I enjoy some attitude and trash talking in the fight game. Again, poking a little fun is one thing, but always going to the gay thing and crushing the guy is another.

Phil, some of us appreciate you coming on here. Thanks and good luck!

good luck ,should be an exciting fight

He want's to have fun coming on here talking shit about his opponent to, all's fair.

of course it will, Daren.

Phil pissed off because another fighter doesn't respect him, the same way Phil hands out respect to all his opponents in abundance. Mr Pot, have you been introduced to Mr Kettle.

WC17, truer words have never been spoken. He has no right to get upset about shit talking, when the only time he posts here, is to do just that.

Good luck Phil.

huh

The Hammer House/Phil Baroni connection:
http://www.sherdogvideos.com/events/pride_bushido_7/pridebushido7_coleman.wmv

Thanks for the embed Pilot201.

no worries, I support the sport.

Go Phil! LOL at always posting negative shit on his threads. I'm sure Phil consistently calls his mother and wines about how an internet forum has been making fun of him.

"BUT MOM! I REALLY want them to like me."

"You just ignore them honey, and they'll all go away!"

Funny how the guys the forum makes fun of the most like Phil and Trigg seem to keep getting fights and media attention!

Good luck Phil

Minowa pushed him to the brink of defeat, Chonan should handle Phil much easier.