Choose 2 UFC fighters to compete in straight BJJ

"After the fight, Ralek Gracie said the bout didn't quite go as he had hoped, and conceded in the future, it may be better to have a UFC fighter fight another UFC fighter in a jiu-jitsu match, rather than a mixed martial artist vs. a pure jiu-jitsu guy"

So if you were matchmaker, which two ufc fighters would you choose? Phone Post 3.0

Benson
Pettis
Lauzon
Penn

or any combination of these

Jose Aldo vs Benson Henderson. No gi Phone Post

drysdale roger, their last scheduled match didnt happen because roger had to back out, this was way in 2009.

Adulterous_Zucchini -

Straight BJJ? Or grappling? Grappling would be cooler, imo

Metamoris style BJJ. Cause that seems to be likely given the comments. Phone Post 3.0

Jacare vs Toquinho

Sergio Moraes vs Gunnar Nelson

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Benson Henderson Phone Post

GSP Diaz. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz vs maia Phone Post

werdum vs. pat barry...

Jacare vs Maia
Maia beat him a few years ago Phone Post

Diaz vs maia Phone Post

diaz vs maia, lol, what. Maia by anything he wants. Maia by being one of the worlds elite grapplers. Phone Post

Maia vs anyone.

Quadzilla7 - 

Jacare vs Maia

I think they're 1-1.

Needs to be settled imo.

vs

vs

Big Pookie - 
Quadzilla7 - 

Jacare vs Maia

I think they're 1-1.

Needs to be settled imo.

from memory, maia beat jacare in gi, but apparently jacare had an ungodly amount of matches that day.
and jacare beat maia at adcc no gi. jacare was taking him down easily in the early stages where no points were being scored and it went to ot i think with jacare winning because maia pulled guard and got awarded negative points.

hybridfc - diaz vs maia, lol, what. Maia by anything he wants. Maia by being one of the worlds elite grapplers. Phone Post

Dude. I know that. But what if I want to see Diaz get handled like a little kid at his strength and see him cry about it? Phone Post

walbjj - 
Big Pookie - 
Quadzilla7 - 

Jacare vs Maia

I think they're 1-1.

Needs to be settled imo.

from memory, maia beat jacare in gi, but apparently jacare had an ungodly amount of matches that day.
and jacare beat maia at adcc no gi. jacare was taking him down easily in the early stages where no points were being scored and it went to ot i think with jacare winning because maia pulled guard and got awarded negative points.

Would love to see a trilogy in gi, no gi or mma, although Jacare is much bigger than Maia now.

Isn't Roger fighting at 180 now? Roger vs. Jacare anyone?!

Big Pookie -
walbjj - 
Big Pookie - 
Quadzilla7 -  Jacare vs Maia

I think they're 1-1.

Needs to be settled imo.

Would love to see a trilogy in gi, no gi or mma, although Jacare is much bigger than Maia now.

Isn't Roger fighting at 180 now? Roger vs. Jacare anyone?!

Jacare would knock him out pretty easily Phone Post

Art Jimmerson vs. Ranger Stott