Choose: STRENGTH or ENDURANCE

if you could be a regular TOP TEN CONTENDER Level in "World's Strongest Man" or "IronMan" Triathlon competitions which would you choose, Strength or Endurance?

I'd want to be the TOP TEN CONTENDER Level Strong Man because I could grab that "IronMan" by the neck, throw him to the ground like a twig, pick up his lady and dine on his steak anytime I wanted. He would be DEFENSELESS to stop me!

BIG WIN

Endurance.

I was born with next level strength, so I've worked to make my endurance match. At this point I am the archetype Greek hero.

Endurance without question. Strength is more fun to train.

Endurance

Endurance is practical for fapping. So, endurance .

Endurance, though really I wouldn't want to be quite an iron man level, those dudes are so gristly looking.

Hmmm would I want to be a 6'9" strength monster like Hafthor or a malnutritioned looking geek in girly running shorts?

Well i never run out of strength...but i run out of energy every single day.

MrBlonde - Hmmm would I want to be a 6'9" strength monster like Hafthor or a malnutritioned looking geek in girly running shorts?

you mean a lean warrior-bodied looking machine fit enough to look good in minimal Tarzan wear?

I'm bone, brain and cock...
Deep down stronger than all.

If I could have my present endurance then strengrh all day. If I would has out supwr fast then endurance with my strength.

karasu - 
MrBlonde - Hmmm would I want to be a 6'9" strength monster like Hafthor or a malnutritioned looking geek in girly running shorts?

you mean a lean warrior-bodied looking machine fit enough to look good in minimal Tarzan wear?

Yes. Just like the clothes he wears on game of thrones. Im glad you are starting to see the light Su.

;)

Enduring Strength or Strong Endurance.

BJ Penn Forever - I'd want to be the TOP TEN CONTENDER Level Strong Man because I could grab that "IronMan" by the neck, throw him to the ground like a twig, pick up his lady and dine on his steak anytime I wanted. He would be DEFENSELESS to stop me!

BIG WIN

Found a HuskyFat...

Endurance for sure.

Strength you are a freak, endurance you are world famous and rich. Well not with the ironman shit, but tour de france. 

strength

I have the strength to endure.

Girth