CHOP is no more. Shut down by the law!

this is what a zombie apocalypse looks like then?

J ak

The Police have been set up for failure. No way that police can go in and remove them without a media “bombshell”. 

3 Likes

So they gave them a bunch of time to bring in weapons, set up barriers and blockades before allowing the police do thier job.  This should end well......

5 Likes

Cire -

I hope that people sue the shit out of her for allowing all of this:  Arson, assault, murder, vandalism, burglary, obstruction of law and emergency response, delays in emergency response from those outside the Chaz, loss of jobs, etc.  

I also hope the Chaz people sue here for losing their rights to live in Chaz after she gave it her blessing.   

All of this is directly her fault and she needs to answer for it as well as the city council. 

This

I hope people sue the city.   They said it was a peaceful place for the summer of love that didn’t need cops so anyone that entered and was harmed can clearly show that the government mislead them and didn’t uphold the rights the constitution and their taxes are meant to protect and were lethal negligent.

2 Likes

LOL at that mayor. What a disgrace.

6 Likes

Should celebrate by hanging the mayor there once its clear.

6 Likes

Soros stopped paying the local officials to look the other way for national coverage of his Marxist dream?

2 Likes

I’m still in disbelief a part of a city was just taken over and occupied. Like seriously what the fuck is going on

kingofpancakes -
Ryazzo - Seattle will move to end the police-free zone known as the "Capitol Hill Organized Protest," or "CHOP," after two recent shootings, one of which was deadly, Mayor Jenny Durkan announced Monday.

Did she mention that's she's  a fucking lunatic playing with people's lives like it's a game? That's all I want to here from her. She should be gone now. I don't know how the system works, I know you gotta vote, but jesus christ. 

I will come in and clean that shit right up! Vote Pirkle 2020!

These pathetic little children have had their pathetic little uprising. Time to end the larp session. Break it up or put them down. 

2 Likes

Ryazzo - I’m still in disbelief a part of a city was just taken over and occupied. Like seriously what the fuck is going on

Did you listen to Trump address it during the rally?

Jay ak -

this is what a zombie apocalypse looks like then?

J ak

nope, this is the summer of love according to her.

If her plan doesn’t involve Chuck Norris or Mad Dog Mattis, it’s too forgiving. 

Ryazzo - I’m still in disbelief a part of a city was just taken over and occupied. Like seriously what the fuck is going on

It wasnt really occupied as abandoned by the mayor.

1 Like

I’ll believe it when I see it.

1 Like

will be a half ass measure at most

Yay Bumpocalypse 2020!

1 Like

Dumb twat mayor. Yeah let's go ahead and let them fuck about. It wont leave a terrible precedence nationwide.

Summer of love!

1 Like