Chopping Off Anteater At 45 Years Old AMA

If I had to choose, I’d say cut. If I could have predicted the future when I was 20, I’d have done it then.

But the reality is it’s not that simple or black and white. There are a couple things better uncut.

It looks so much better, there’s no denying that. I’m turned on to use it…your wording is all OG lol so I’ll say yes, you faggot.

Jacking is one thing better uncut, definitively.

1 Like

If I had to choose, I’d say cut. If I could have predicted the future when I was 20, I’d have done it then.

From my people to the circumcised world. Your’e welcome.

No more questions? This thread is going to die?

We’ll need photos to know which questions to ask next. BEEP.

Where are the pics?

Asking the real questions.

What’s better uncut? Sorry if it’s already addressed but backtracking on the new app is shit tbh. It’s really the only thing I hate.

Jacking for sure, that’s probably the biggest one. Sex may be a little better feeling uncut as well…but it’s not a huge difference and there’s pro’s on the flip side. Not dealing with pain and the BS of caring for foreskin being cut off…is much better uncut lol. That’s about it so far that I’ve noticed.

Well guys, we’ve turned another!

Down with the foreskins!

If you’re uncut and in a good, long lasting relationship/marriage and there’s no medical issues I’d say keep it, there’s no huge reason to cut it. Showering and pissing is much better cut, that would be the only non-sex benefit that I can tell so far.

If you have had to deal with ANY tightness of your foreskin, I’d say cut it pronto…that will not just go away and eventually it will be a bigger issue.

If you’re single…cut that shit. The cleanliness and then confidence you’d gain from it would be well worth it imo.

If you’re single…cut that shit. The cleanliness and then confidence you’d gain from it would be well worth it imo.

Lol, that’s why countries are looking to make the practice illegal. They can’t compete on the “open” market.