Chris Brennan DVD Special

TTT for Chris and Island!

I have the Chris Breenan Kimura DVD and I gotta say it is one of the best instructionals i've purchased.

neckcranku

orders are coming through fine. Make sure your address matches the credit card you are using. If you still have a problem, e mail islandvid@aol.com

Hell yeah!!! After Bushido, I'm a Brennan fan! After my GI Bill check hits I'll be ordering!!

I would get them, but I already have the set on tape. Still a good deal though

TTT

I just ordered the set. Can't wait to see it!

which six do you get?

the package description only lists 5 of the 8 available!

Just ordered!!! Couldn't wait for the damn GI Bill. I couldn't get it to work online. I called and the guy was very helpful.

Why did Brennan tap against miletich in the UFC 16 tournament. Just watched it again.

Is this grappling or MMA?

TTT

Chris has a 6 DVD special. These would include kimura and Keylocks, Submissions Volume 1, Submissions Volume 2, leg Attacks, Strikes from a standing position and Passing the Guard. If you already bought the Kimura DVD, feel free to substitute it for any Island DVD. These all have tons of chapters as well. The cost is 69.95

Thats 6 zepman

More of Chris's DVDs coming next month

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ttt

I'm in - they've got my order; too good to pass up.

Hey, do we get the free Bad Breed DVD with the Chris Brennan special? If so, I want BB Vol III.

How long does this last?

it lasts 5 minutes and I tapped to Pat because he whisperd in my ear right then that if I didn't tap he was going to kill my family

LOL! Thanks for the answer Chris. I started from UFc 1 recently and have went thru each one while running on my treadmill. Finished UFc 16 today and had that q in my mind.

t for later

All I got to say about the 6 DVD's is "Hell Yeah!" A lot of great information for a very low price. I got them in yesterday and have been slowly adding moves to my mental library. So far I've devoured the Kimura and Leg attack DVD's. Both have been excellent. Got 4 more to watch.

Great Deal Chris.