Chris Brennan Seminar @ Evolution

May 29 and 30 Chris Brennan ( Pride and UFC veteran BJJ Black Belt )will be teaching at the new Evolution Academy in Vernon B.C. for our Grand Opening weekend. Each seminar will be 3 hrs. on Sat and Sun afternoon and will cover all MMA related techniques.

Anyone who has trained with Chris knows how awesome he is and anyone who hasn't needs to make this seminar. You will walk away with new tools no matter what level you are at. There will be an additional seminar Sat. evening for 2 hrs. open to fighters only which will be catered specifically to fight preperation and advanced fighting techniques.

With this being the Grand Opening of the facility we are reducing the seminar price with 1 day being $75.00 and 2 days being $100.00. So for the people doing both days you will save $25.00. The fighters seminar will be an additional $20.00 with the purchase of the 2 day seminar.

People coming from out of town are more than welcome to make accomidations right at the facility for $20.00 per night rather than spending more for a hotel. The facilty has dorms and cots with showers, hot tubs, sauna and satelite t.v and a free weight weight and cardio area.

For more info email me @ darrahatwfc@shaw.ca or call Evolution MMA @ 250-503-1688

Jason Darrah

Head Instructor Evoltion MMA

Don't miss this seminar.... Chris Brennan is amazing.

TTT for Evolution

That is a steal of a price.

TTT

I'll tell the guys at my club. good to hear about the grand opening.

Thanks Tony it would be great to have all you guys out. it should be a fun weekend

Also an idea that Les and I agreed on just now after the seminar Sat. night everyone who attends will get dinner at the Academy. It should be alot of fun.

Very cool... I'll help spread the word around Vancouver

NICE !!! Great job guys, I wish I was there now instaed of September.

Good luck with the seminar and grand opening !

J.T.