CHRIS BRENNAN VS. R. DIAZ

What promotion(s) has Brengan signed with?

GFC (Gracie Fighting Championships)

blackbeltkilla- Wow that was a nice troll try and guess what we bite.  Chris is a phenomenal fighter and win lose or draw this is going to be one of the best fights in the card.  Bet your ass on that buddy!

ttt

ttt

Sweet 4 more fights...Hope you win em' all!! Good luck Chris

Glen I never promoted my self as a John DeLaO black belt.  He did give me a black belt and I did take it.  However doesn't matter if I got it from Rickson or myself I know and everyone else knows I am a black belt, I just happend to get it from John.  Been training longer than most the people on here have even known about this awesome sport.  This month is my 13th year in BJJ and MMA so whoever gave it to me I'm sure is proud to have done so at this point in my career.

Brian have a great hoilday season bro and thank you much.

Carlao- Thank you sir

ttt

TTT.

Always nice to see Chris still around both posting and fighting. Good luck bro.

TTT for Chris Brennan!

T#3

TTT

TTT

Just one think ...my DIAS is with S.

For sure our fight will be one of the best fights of GFC!!!!!!!!

ATT 4 LIVE!!!!!!!!

Good to know Chris, you still have one left on your pride contract as well right?

UP

yes

ttt

UP

Pics of most of the fighters are on the GFC website under fightcard and is being updated daily

im rooting for rafael, but agree w/ brennan on some of his points. cant tell the guy to consider retirement cause he lost to shaolin or kawajiri, alot of ppl lose to those guys. best of luck chris, in teh 3 fights after this one :)