Chris Cuomo : Secret to kicking Covid19 Virus

I found this inspiring 

3 Likes

God Of Thunder -

I found this inspiring 

fuck that parasite.  He and his colleagues at the communist news network are the virus.  

27 Likes

fredo

8 Likes

factseatfeelings -
God Of Thunder -

I found this inspiring 

fuck that parasite.  He and his colleagues at the communist news network are the virus.  

I’m not a fan of cnn but I like hearing insight from sombody who’s actually infected with the virus, 

2 Likes

BigEyedFish -

fredo

Careful, that's his n-word

2 Likes

God Of Thunder -
factseatfeelings -
God Of Thunder -

I found this inspiring 

I’m not a fan of cnn but I like hearing insight from sombody who’s actually infected with the virus, 

Bruh,

You gotta be fucking kidding me...?

2 Likes

sicko -
BigEyedFish -

fredo

Careful, that's his n-word

Damn frigger...

2 Likes

Trump supporters like to call democrats “snowflakes” and everything else under the sun. But, something like that video triggers them to the point they resort to name calling etc. over a news man talking about the Coronavirus? 

8 Likes

Lots of energy and no cough.  

I now don't believe he has it  

4 Likes

He doesn’t have it. If you believe he experienced any of the symptoms he says he did you are one dumb bastard.

5 Likes

What would he gain by lying? Sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory 

2 Likes

God Of Thunder -

Attention. 

That dude is rambling on like a coked up whore that's trying to prove how interesting and strong willed she is. 

2 Likes

Bad Monkey -
God Of Thunder -

Attention. 

That dude is rambling on like a coked up whore that's trying to prove how interesting and strong willed she is. 

Yep...

Lots of power in being the victim these days....

Later because I need some inspiration.

As soon as he said that he chipped one of his teeth because they were chattering so much, I knew he was full of shit.

2 Likes

cfochs -

As soon as he said that he chipped one of his teeth because they were chattering so much, I knew he was full of shit.

Could just mean he popped out a veneer and then used some kind of temp. cement from CVS or wherever to keep it in place until he can go to the dentist.

BigEyedFish - 

fredo

/thread

Bad Monkey -
God Of Thunder -

Attention. 

God Of Thunder - 

sympathy credibility, and most important for CNN, ratings

theyre probably all facing pay cuts for what 2019 did to that network.  

1 Like

billyball2 -
BigEyedFish - 

fredo

/thread

More details please