Chris hero looks like..

Justin hawk Bradshaw

Yup

I hope he continues to wrestle in jeans and a t-shirt. 

Your hopes have been dashed

Is his gear based off of the original dream team jerseys?

This should be an interesting run for him, he was in better shape his first run and they didn't do shit with him them. Obviously now their just signing all of the the best guys on the indies and he's clearly starting off at the top of the card, but it will be interesting to see where he is at in a few months regarding his spot on the card and his body.

Yeah, that's Dream Team gear. He's a big basketball fan, most of his gear the last few years has been based on basketball teams. I remember Cavs, Knicks, Warriors, Suns, and Duke off the top of my head, I'm sure there's others also

Jesus that guy got fat

Yea I saw him wear his Duke gear here in md at an Evolve show last year

ShanTheMan - Jesus that guy got fat
Chris Gyros

grizz632 - 
ShanTheMan - Jesus that guy got fat
Chris Gyros

I have been out of it for years, last saw him at PWG like 10 years ago. Holy shit

Marlo Sansfield - He's easily a top 5ish worker in the world. If they could find a good gimmick for him and some attire to hide that physique, he could bring a lot to the shows. Dressing up like that and wrestling as Ohno isn't going to do it though. NXT main even scene is his ceiling for now imo.

Put the vest on and let him team up with Roman 

Why does WWE change alot of guys name when they have a good following? They want to own the character I guess. Luckily they didnt give AJ a stupid name. Finn Balor i actually like better than Prince Devitt. Chris Hero used to look skinny fat, now that nigga is just fat lol. He needs to go the owens route with the shirt if he isnt gonna drop the weight. Way too big for that to be that tight hahah.

He'a done Lakers gear to.

he needs to borrow kevin owens ring gear

Robert Thomas - Why does WWE change alot of guys name when they have a good following? They want to own the character I guess. Luckily they didnt give AJ a stupid name. Finn Balor i actually like better than Prince Devitt. Chris Hero used to look skinny fat, now that nigga is just fat lol. He needs to go the owens route with the shirt if he isnt gonna drop the weight. Way too big for that to be that tight hahah.
Prince devitt was a wayyyyyy better name(and I like Finn balor) plus it was his real name.

Perhaps he can be bastion booger's nephew. Sebastian Snot.

Balls Balls Balls

TheBearStare - Perhaps he can be bastion booger's nephew. Sebastian Snot.

Or Marcus Mucas.

Gut Cassidy and the sun dance cheeseburger.

tannerhouse - Gut Cassidy and the sun dance cheeseburger.
What if they gave him a repo man/ hamburglar type gimmick. During backstage vignettes if wrestlers are eating he will sneak in and take their food

TheBearStare -
Robert Thomas - Why does WWE change alot of guys name when they have a good following? They want to own the character I guess. Luckily they didnt give AJ a stupid name. Finn Balor i actually like better than Prince Devitt. Chris Hero used to look skinny fat, now that nigga is just fat lol. He needs to go the owens route with the shirt if he isnt gonna drop the weight. Way too big for that to be that tight hahah.
Prince devitt was a wayyyyyy better name(and I like Finn balor) plus it was his real name.
Well its subjective. But i personally like the balor name better. To each his own buddy.