Chris Horodecki (sp?) has a fake tan

are black canadians african americans bc theyre from north amercia?

Everyone knows if your from Canada you never leave Canada so he must have been to the salon. Its not like he could have spent some time in a warmer climate.

Oh  forgot to mention I go to the tan salon as well.  

zOOLANDER IMO...

Kimbo Slice has a fake tan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47jEgG7yk9Q&feature=related

apple,

dude, you are from the OC and a fighter and your making jokes about a fighter who tans? That in itself is almost fucking hilarous. If you were from Wisconsin, I could see it but from Orange Country California...roflmao

Almost every professional fighter I know or have met that is from the OC tans A LOT!

The last time I was in Vegas with two of these fighters for ones fight we had to leave the Hotel to go to the all night 24hr salon, where they have all the free Jolly Ranchers you can eat. GOOT TIMES FO SHO

I'm Native American and there is nothing wrong in this day and time with any dude who wants to tan. It says nothing about his sexuality in the least.

vegas baby

Apple admits to plucking his eye brows but looks down on the tan,lol!

RAV, i for one dont hang out with guys who tan, what fighters are u talking about from OC? Thats embarrassing

And Im not sure if telling people about ur all night tanning salon adventures with 2 fighters in vegas is a good idea.

Starting a tanning thread is gay. Talking about all the 'chicks' you say you have sex with is gayer.

ocbadapple - RAV, i for one dont hang out with guys who tan, what fighters are u talking about from OC? Thats embarrassing

And Im not sure if telling people about ur all night tanning salon adventures with 2 fighters in vegas is a good idea.

Dude, I'm not going to drop names, but stop being such a homophobe bro. I'm from Texas born and raised...and the OC is the most metrosexual place I have ever seen. Lots of dudes tan, get their eye brows plucked and facials and all that other crap that I had never even heard of a guy doing until I moved to the OC.

The fighters I am talking about all are from the OC and are born and raised here...Two have fought in the UFC and one the WEC.

Again, bro, you think tanning is gay, but plucking your eye brows is a manley thing to be doing.

Sorry, I can't argue with that logic. You fo sho win the TOOL of the year award.