Chris Jericho aew botches

1 Like

Part of me legit thinks Jericho sabotaged oc intentionally. The way he fucked up those dragon screws MULTIPLE times, and then botched the flash pin. A workhorse like Jericho would know how to take a dragon screw in his sleep.

Jericho isn’t very flexible anymore. Remember how he’d take the inverted DDTs from AJ? Still one of the overall best in the game and very good in the ring.

1 Like

Totally not familiar with the inverted sets but I’m super curious now. Isnt it just a flat backbump like sting’s finish or am I envisionibg the wrong move. I totally get why Jericho wouldn’t be as flexible anymore, but why plan to have dragon screws if you cant do him. Hes either overestimating his capabilities or not giving a shit.

It’s probably not relevant to the dragon screws, and of course I’m talking about a different kind of bending from the pin combination, but I was surprised Orange and Jericho tried such a flexibility-requiring pin when I saw it.

With the inverted DDTs, the issue was that Jericho just couldn’t bend back as necessary, so AJ would put his arm around Jericho’s chest (from underneath Jericho’s arm, as opposed to arm-in) like he normally would one’s head and pull him down. It looked quite weird, since Jericho could only bend back about half as far as necessary for an inverted DDT. I was surprised they did it more than once in their series of matches, which really demonstrated that Jericho wasn’t even able to take it close to normal.

1 Like

Being that Jericho can go like he does at this age is nuts, he is the same age as ric flair in 1999. I’m not trying to same Jericho is better than flair but its hard to think that he was as old as him at this point.

1 Like

Considering all that DDP bendy shit he advertises I expect nothing less than BANG!!!

Flair was and is much better