Chris Leben "Frustrated with the way Brunson..."

here's an interview I did with Chris Leben following his loss at UFC 155 at the Las Vegas Fight Shop for Fight Hub TV

You're just delivering all kinds of goodies following 155!

Cindy

count the y'knows.

Aaaaand. . . go!

ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? but...

end of the day hindsight is 20/20

youarewhatiswrong - count the y'knows.

Aaaaand. . . go!

Literally 4 in the first 3,5 seconds. Intense start from Leben, but will he gas? 

Later Phone Post

OldManMinerva - ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? ya know? but...

end of the day hindsight is 20/20

its funny how many people do this nowdays....Actually sad.. But either way Leben is a good dude and I hope his next fight goes better for him

TTT y'know? 

CindyO -

You're just delivering all kinds of goodies following 155!

Cindy

LoL I i get in where I fit in ;) Phone Post

youarewhatiswrong - count the y'knows.

Aaaaand. . . go!

That said, I love Leben. Hope he can shake the rust and come out hot next time.

TTT for the crippler.

ttt

I don't know.

He know too much Phone Post

Tolstolobic - 

He know too much Phone Post

It is what it is.....

Dillon70 - 
JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - 
Dillon70 - 

now how many fighters do you think are frustrated that Leben keeps getting fights in the ufc even though he's lost 3 of his last 4 and several fighters that beat him were cut...

...and he brings it every time. Only boring fight was this one with Brunson dry humping him. STFU

actually he hasn't 'brought' anything in his last 2 and he couldn't stop the 'dry humping', so it's his fault he lost. also, when is bringing it more important than winning?

Answer: A-L-W-A-Y-S

Just to expand on that, Joe Lauzon always brings it. He doesn't always win, but he always brings it, and he's a fan favorite, and one of the highest paid UFC fighters, and the highest paid non UFC Champion.  

Zed Wayne Zed - Did anyone see this fight going any other way? Really?

UFC vet out on one year suspension for pain pills.
Man attempting to get career on track, revive old glory.

Strikeforce fighter, first fight in big show, athletic wrestler.

Terrible matchmaking here, but I know the original opponent got injured.

Leben is a guy you have to match carefully.
Fans love him and his style, but it has limits.
I for one do not want to pay 60 bucks to watch a wrestler hold down a striker.

I guess Brunson proved to be the better man that night, but he gained very few fans.

Fight was there for leben to win tho. Brunson slowed down in the second an I thought we were gonna see a repeat of leben/Simpson. The crippler was a shadow of his former self Phone Post

Dillon70 - 

now how many fighters do you think are frustrated that Leben keeps getting fights in the ufc even though he's lost 3 of his last 4 and several fighters that beat him were cut...

Leben isnt going anywhere Dana has a soft spot for the TUF1 crew

D241 -

Just to expand on that, Joe Lauzon always brings it. He doesn't always win, but he always brings it, and he's a fan favorite, and one of the highest paid UFC fighters, and the highest paid non UFC Champion.  

What? He got 27 k for his last fight. If u count bonuses he does well, but still no way he's the highest paid non champ. Bisping got more than 400k when he beat mayhem Phone Post

Dillon70 - 
JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - 
Dillon70 - 

...and he brings it every time. Only boring fight was this one with Brunson dry humping him. STFU

actually he hasn't 'brought' anything in his last 2 and he couldn't stop the 'dry humping', so it's his fault he lost. also, when is bringing it more important than winning?

Honestly, if you have no chance of ever winning the title then "bringing it" is ALWAYS more important than winning.

There are two types of fights in the UFC. Fights for rankings and fights for pure enjoyment. If you know you won't be making a title run then you should follow the Chris Lytle school of fight (although Lytle could have been a contender) and go out to display your dominant spirit and give the fans the fight they came to see.