Chris Leben posting on fb from jail. (Pic)

gtownhoya - What does "shop the commissary" mean? Phone Post 3.0
It's the jail shop where you can by Candy bars, Ramen noodles, ect Phone Post 3.0

nice that they let him facebook in jail

6thDeadlyVenum - 
touch -
FFTF_stuffadamdoes - 
ChrisAllen - Internet in jail? Phone Post 3.0
County lock up probably. Prison is different. But I have a cousin doing 25 and he has a FB and texts. I don't ask where he hides his phone, since he can't have one. Phone Post 3.0

In Russian prisons this hiding place is called a "thief's pocket".

Or a Jail House Wallet... Phone Post 3.0

Or prison pussy

On the bright side, think of all the stories he will have available to sell to Chael when his stint is up...

Sucks he only gets the internet once a week?
I heard Lee Murray has a personal chef and hookers once a week?

Lets get this guy some ramen!

touch - 
FFTF_stuffadamdoes - 
ChrisAllen - Internet in jail? Phone Post 3.0
County lock up probably. Prison is different. But I have a cousin doing 25 and he has a FB and texts. I don't ask where he hides his phone, since he can't have one. Phone Post 3.0

In Russian prisons this hiding place is called a "thief's pocket".

Jesus Christ (In Mr Slave's voice)

facebook.com/ChrisLebenCrip…

You can shop the commissary at http://sdsheriff.net

Email this Inmate

Shop the CommissarySchedule a Visit with this Inmate

sub

ranier wolfcastle - 

facebook.com/ChrisLebenCrip…

You can shop the commissary at http://sdsheriff.net

Email this Inmate

Shop the CommissarySchedule a Visit with this Inmate

I wonder how he got in with the Crips?

facebook.com/ChrisLebenCrip

ChrisAllen - Internet in jail? Phone Post 3.0

No, no internet in jail (SD county). Unless someone smuggled in a cell phone. Most likely, someone is posting that for him, like war machine did...

I hope he is not being forced to cold turkey stop his suboxone while in jail. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy. That's a really really bad time.

I just tried to email him...it says he has reached his limit for 24 hours. Glad to see the UG sending him some love

Release set for Mid-November

In to email the crippler later Phone Post 3.0

That commissary shop is pretty hilarious. I would totally purchase the bbc emergency prep package. 2 tubes of lube, some liquid stitch, and a job application to hang around your neck for preventative measures. Phone Post 3.0

cheesesteak - I hope he is not being forced to cold turkey stop his suboxone while in jail. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy. That's a really really bad time.

I was just thinking the same thing. I believe San Diego has some of the better medical jail accomodations though. I remember WM saying he was allowed to have his lexapro in San Diego and no where else too. Forcing someone to stop a prescribed opiate especially methadone or suboxone cold turkey is cruel and unusual punishment, it should be illegal.

I've said this before if there was ever a person to go crazy and shoot Dana for the shit he says and how people were treated it's leben. Bad childhood brain injuries drug addiction. Regardless I feel like he's a guy who will end up taking his own life just a matter of time. Hope I'm wrong Phone Post 3.0

Sad. Phone Post 3.0