Chris Leben UFC 125

Just a note to say that Chris is looking GREAT. His skills have continued to develop with a lot of new tricks that I've added to his game. He is applying them very well in sparring. He is working harder than ever.

Cant wait to see the crippler back in action! Hope all is well in his personal life!

Chris Leben, that guy is awesome!

he started out almost just being a wild brawler, but he has improved a LOT since his TUF days.

i can't wait to see what he brings to this fight

win or lose, he comes to fight, and fight hard.

glad to hear he's back on track

Sagiv Lapkin - 
Burton - His skills have continued to develop with a lot of new tricks that I've added to his game.

Spritzing?
Straight punches.

K-Dub-"T" - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 
Burton - His skills have continued to develop with a lot of new tricks that I've added to his game.

Spritzing?
Straight punches.

Who needs straight punches when you can KO your opponents in zombie mode. Leben rocks. Can't wait to see him fight again. He has an under rated submission game I want to see him win by armbar again.

Who needs straight punches when you can KO your opponents in zombie mode.

They have to add "zombie mode" to Leben's character in the next game. They HAVE TO.

HAVE TO!!!!!

LOL at "Zombie mode". Between the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the Akiyama fight he was in full Zombie mode. When I gave him instructions, he just stared at me. I looked back at him and realized that he wasn't hearing much. I said something like "Take him out" and he just gave me a little nod with those glazed eyes. Then he went out, threw down, and finished with a sub. That is Leben.

Burton - LOL at "Zombie mode". Between the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the Akiyama fight he was in full Zombie mode. When I gave him instructions, he just stared at me. I looked back at him and realized that he wasn't hearing much. I said something like "Take him out" and he just gave me a little nod with those glazed eyes. Then he went out, threw down, and finished with a sub. That is Leben.

was he drunk?

great to hear!!! Give Chris and Greg a big kiss from us in the Pac NW!!!

Burton - LOL at "Zombie mode". Between the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the Akiyama fight he was in full Zombie mode. When I gave him instructions, he just stared at me. I looked back at him and realized that he wasn't hearing much. I said something like "Take him out" and he just gave me a little nod with those glazed eyes. Then he went out, threw down, and finished with a sub. That is Leben.

wow lol