Chris Lyte return to boxing

Lyte vs Roy Jones Jr. In the works according to bleacher report Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit Phone Post 3.0

wow!

hell yea!

I love chris but war Roy hes a childhood idol of mine.

Really? Wow! Phone Post 3.0

Love Chris Lytle. This will be interesting. Phone Post 3.0

Damn nice! Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - Love Chris Lytle. This will be interesting. Phone Post 3.0
Interesting how? RJJ may be old as fuck but his boxing is leaps and bounds ahead of Lytle Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
Interesting how? RJJ may be old as fuck but his boxing is leaps and bounds ahead of Lytle Phone Post 3.0
Yes!

Will RJJ skill be so much further ahead Chris that age won't matter

Or will Chris toughness surpass the skill and start to wear in RJJ halfway through the fight Phone Post 3.0

gage949 -
bricht07 -
Yes!

Or will Chris toughness surpass the skill and start to wear in RJJ halfway through the fight Phone Post 3.0
Halfway through the fight?
You mean 10 seconds into the fight...
I love Lytle as an MMA fighter but he doesn't belong in.the ring with RJJ! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yes WAR Lytle Phone Post 3.0

wait, Christ Lytle the same guy who used to fight Mma is fighting Roy Jones Jr in boxing??good lord i like Lytle but he will get destroyed by RJJ..i mean, come on guys..

gage949 - 
bricht07 -
Yes!

lol Lytle is tough but in no way, shape or form will his toughness be near enough for him to beat RJJs skill level..this fight makes no sense to me tbh..Lytle doesnt stand a chance..

Bry Bry -
gage949 - 
bricht07 -
Yes!

lol Lytle is tough but in no way, shape or form will his toughness be near enough for him to beat RJJs skill level..this fight makes no sense to me tbh..Lytle doesnt stand a chance..
I agree! Although I will watch... I believe it will.be a stupid fight Phone Post 3.0

but we bitch he there is a fight in the ufc that doesnt look up to pair with our own standards

kungfugrip - but we bitch he there is a fight in the ufc that doesnt look up to pair with our own standards
What? Phone Post 3.0

JToller - Lyte vs Roy Jones Jr. In the works according to bleacher report Phone Post 3.0

nice!