Chris Matthews Epic Meltdown Over Mueller Report!

It's like election night all over again.

And it begins. I am personally hoping for some mass TDS suicides. 

It's amazing to me that people havent figured out that about 75% of the mainstream media essentially are as serious as infowars when it comes to the news.

MSNBC is probably the best example.

lol@ calling that an epic meltdown.

HE DIDN"T EVEN CRY!!

I wouldn't call that a meltdown. I would say he's getting redpilled and realizing that the media was had. 

Its my understanding that Mueller stated that the administration NEVER TURNED DOWN ANY REQUESTS by the special council, which was a big surpise because many people assumed Trump was being shelted by his lawyers and told not to testify. However, he was NEVER ASKED. 

Apparently, Mueller never said, "I need to interview you" and Trump never said, "No, I'll answer questions in writing."

That's huge. It tells me Mueller didn't have what he needed and knew it. If Mueller had compelling evidence that suggested Trump was guilty of collusion, he would have demanded the interview and played hardball. That apparently never happend. 

jcblass -

Its my understanding that Mueller stated that the administration NEVER TURNED DOWN ANY REQUESTS by the special council, which was a big surpise because many people assumed Trump was being shelted by his lawyers and told not to testify. However, he was NEVER ASKED. 

Apparently, Mueller never said, "I need to interview you" and Trump never said, "No, I'll answer questions in writing."

That's huge. It tells me Mueller didn't have what he needed and knew it. If Mueller had compelling evidence that suggested Trump was guilty of collusion, he would have demanded the interview and played hardball. That apparently never happend. 

Or obstruction.

"you're telling me they couldn't get a conviction!"

Umm well obviously that's what they thought... wtf is he suggesting? Muellers team of dems that were going down every road of Trump's life possible were secretly Trump sympathizers? lol.

It's amazing he doesn't realise each point he reads is a false msm headline. His head is so far up his own ass.. Can you make a compilation post Mueller breakdown thread?

SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -

I wouldn't call that a meltdown. I would say he's getting redpilled and realizing that the media was had. 

He used to be a conservative, he even guest hosted the Rush Limbaugh show once.

Sounds like he is slurring his words a little bit.

He is nuts.

Every "fact" he cited was investigated by Mueller and found to be B'S.

Matthews simply prefers to believe the rumors and fake stories.

He's playing a role that he's paid very well for. The entire for profit media complex is dominated by character actors. Does he lean left? Sure. But his objective,  like all media, is to sensationalize to get viewers.

Spunkchops -

Is that accurate?  If so, wow!!!  Heads better roll 

Now they're complaining that Trump hasn't been on twitter "He usually goes on a twitter rant, why not now"

ufc98newb -

HE DIDN"T EVEN CRY!!

Lol! Ya, not even a meltdown by any intelligent sense of the word, and certainly not one of epic proportions.

sgotwalks -
ufc98newb -

HE DIDN"T EVEN CRY!!

Lol! Ya, not even a meltdown by any intelligent sense of the word, and certainly not one of epic proportions.

He is comparing it to the Maddow meltdown you bonehead.

LieDetector -
Spunkchops -

Sources on any of the alleged payments for delivering talking points?

Wikileaks.