Chris Matthews Epic Meltdown Over Mueller Report!

camicom -
sgotwalks -
ufc98newb -

lol@ calling that an epic meltdown.

HE DIDN"T EVEN CRY!!

Lol! Ya, not even a meltdown by any intelligent sense of the word, and certainly not one of epic proportions.

He is comparing it to the Maddow meltdown you bonehead.

Dude, in no sense of the word was it a meltdown by the old fella. That's not what a meltdown is. Stand in my livingroom for a few minutes when I can't find the remote and I'll show you what a fucking meltdown is.

sgotwalks -
camicom -
sgotwalks -
ufc98newb -

HE DIDN"T EVEN CRY!!

Lol! Ya, not even a meltdown by any intelligent sense of the word, and certainly not one of epic proportions.

Dude, in no sense of the word was it a meltdown by the old fella. That's not what a meltdown is. Stand in my livingroom for a few minutes when I can't find the remote and I'll show you what a fucking meltdown is.

Remote meltdowns are some of the worst.

Spunkchops - 

It's amazing he doesn't realise each point he reads is a false msm headline. His head is so far up his own ass.. Can you make a compilation post Mueller breakdown thread?

Exactly.

JPro -

And it begins. I am personally hoping for some mass TDS suicides. 

There will be suicides

The meltdowns are going to continue for a little while. Can’t wait. 

He did the same thing after mid term elections...overreacted until things settled and he realized Dems won by a landslide. Who knows what will come of the report but Matthews is a whackjob.

sgotwalks -
camicom -
sgotwalks -
ufc98newb -

HE DIDN"T EVEN CRY!!

I don't make a habit of watching matthews, but the handful of times i have, that is basically the way he acts 100% of the time. dude is permanently unhinged. 

MAGA!

CM was hammered and could barely speak during that video. 

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

bakobell -

CM was hammered and could barely speak during that video. 

To be fair he always sounds like that. 

Dajuisher -

The Maddow part is funny. The rest is overreacting by the guy. 

ProteinOverdrive -

That was awesome. 

listen to that fucking windbag go on and on

Jesus why have guests on? its crazy to me that ppl tune in to hear a journalist's stupid opinion about something

I thought Matthews resigned after getting a little to fresh with someone?

What amazes me is the obvious answer to Matthews question was because there was no collusion. Is it that hard to comprehend?

SpunQ - 
Spunkchops -

![](upload://3NukChDmUnIza1yQJYAtFAZmRTq.jpeg)

Is anyone surprised by any face on that list?