Chris, please stop cutting weight

You look sick bro, i know 20 lbs is a big jump but let's think about your family.

He needs to just go to 205, he is obviously capable of destroying his boy Villante who fights at 205. I feel like Rockhold needs to head up too.

The difference in actual in cage size between the larger 185ers and the average 205er is probably nill. 

Non N00B -

He needs to just go to 205, he is obviously capable of destroying his boy Villante who fights at 205. I feel like Rockhold needs to head up too.

The difference in actual in cage size between the larger 185ers and the average 205er is probably nill. 

I met king mo and munoz in real life and they were both smaller than me and im 5'11. If they fought at mw, lhw, hw... weidman and luke can fight at 205 easily

Weidman and Rockhold are HWs who manage to make 185lbs. Tito Ortiz and Ryan Bader and Dan Cormier and AJ are HWs who make 205.

Under the right circumstances, I could see him making 170lbs

Pierre St-George -

What circumstances? Chemo? AIDs? 

Non N00B - 

yeah could be true 205

but I wouldn't use beating up villante in practice as a marker of how he'd do at 205.

villante is 5-5

rockhold could do it hes like 6-3 right

Weidman cuts from where 210 ish? some of those 205'ers are really heavyweights 230+ that cut to 205.

Pierre St-George - 

talk about a difficult cut

I thought Weidman was walking at 190-195ish

1800champagne -
Pierre St-George -

What circumstances? Chemo? AIDs? 

Ronda diet tips