Chris Rock (Racist!)

I just wathced the "Never Scared" comedy special. Why is it ok for Black comedians to make fun of white people? Call them crackers amd group them all together in commentary? Can someone be funny without being a bigot?

Ive never seen a white comedian use the N word, or group all Blacks together in his jokes. But Ive seen Hispanic and Black comedians doing it alot in their shows. Why is this social accepted? How can racism be stopped when its kept alive and well in popular entertainment. I guess all white people should wear big "W's" on their jackets, be shipped off to concentration camps and be the butt of all the jokes.

Since they are blamed fro Imaginary crimes against other races, this same kind of thing happened in Germany, just a different group used as the scapegoat. I guess Chris Rock is the black David Duke. The world dosent need any more race blaming, even if it is masked as a comedy. Fuck Chris Rock and fuck his racist agenda. I guess the "Head of State" movie went to his ex crack Head!

"White man makes guns, nobody gives a fuck. White man makes guns; kids shoot each up other in schools, nobody gives a fuck. White man makes guns, no problem. Black rapper says guns, congressional hearings"

But not all white people make guns. How do you group all whites together like that.

Of course its not rascist! He's black.

Chris rock rules. in my view!

Sure over in america you have Italian, Irish, Jewish, and Polish jokes, and certainly there is a plethora of black racial humor, but for some reason when asked to come up with a joke mocking white folk ( i dont condem this), most people would stare at you blank faced.
I'm not just talking "white people have no rhythm" or "white folks can't jump," we mean actual jokes -"two white guys go in a bar..." style.

Part of this is due to the overwhelming beating blacks in America have taken in terms of racial humor.
Chris rock took the mick out of black people through most of it and the blacks and whites laughed. But becuase he says something about a white person you have to make a big issue out of it.

He did Bryant, two Jacksons OJ and R kelly. Yet you see that as fine because its black on black comedy.

But in america 'white americans' can mock who they like when they like because either:
a) its there country
b) They mean it as a joke
But its not right for a black person to make a littlel comment here and a little comment there.

(Now i say all this as an indian living in england but i think what i say is valid.)

chris rock does kick ass my indian friend living in england. hey dont matter where you live, we're all from the same flesh and blood. chris rock does something and he does it damn well cuz he has lots of money and he dont give a good god damn what some fucking redneck hillbilly thinks about him being racist. its just some comedy people. stop bein suck fuckin pussies getting butthurt about some stupid shit. if the things he said werent funny then maybe i'd agree that he's just being racist against white people, but it's funny and i'd buy a ticket to watch his show. oh yeah, dont you ever hear him talking about how we should all get along and shit. and on top of that he touches on a lot of political issues surrounding our great country, in a humorous way of course. but he brings the awareness. come on people. there are bigger and better things to worry about, dont you think?

"But in america 'white americans' can mock who they like when they like because either: a) its there country b) They mean it as a joke But its not right for a black person to make a littlel comment here and a little comment there."

Ive never heard a white comedian grouping blacks altogether and making fun of the race as a whole. Like Chris Rock keeps doing with white people.

"come on people. there are bigger and better things to worry about, dont you think?"

I agree. But a racial bigot should be labeled and shunned as such. No different than Adolph Hitler, David Duke, or Malcom X.