Chris Rock: ‘White people were crazy — now they're

The statement that white people need to own up to their forefather's actions is ignorant. My grandfather came here from Sicily. Before that and as far as can be traced for centuries, our family were poor sheepfuckers.

I don't need to own up to anything.

Juno Leed - 
FelixKdMyBJHole - "Let’s hope America keeps producing nicer white people.”

No Chris. Lets hope America produces more white savages. I missed America how it used to be.

Lol, I love it when white people say shit like this then deny their bloodthirsty nature.

Do all white people havea blood thirsty nature?  What percentage do you think that hide it, as you say?

Timbo Slice - 
Bry Bry - its getting harder and harder for me to not be racist...

Well you're in the right place then.  There are plenty of people here that will help you with the transition.

yes, crime and welfare statistics. 

There you have it, thats why the PC white guilt faggot crowd love Chris Rock and post that 'There's black people and then there's Niggas' video every chance they get.

Here's what our very own Charles Barkley had to say about all this:

http://news.yahoo.com/why-charles-barkley-supports-ferguson-grand-jury-decision-163736319.html

Straight outta Locash.

Fuck off dude. Go make another shitty movie Phone Post 3.0

Chris Rock is correct on this. Blacks didn't own white slaves. Whites grew a conscious and realize it was inhumane as hell to have slaves.

I'm white, have no white guilt as my family didn't get here till the 1920's as Sicilian immigrants.

Flame away OG. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky -

"Rock said white people must own their own racist actions – and the actions of their racist forefathers."

See, my family didn't come here until long after slavery was over, Chris. Go fuck yourself.

Even so, I imagine that your parents would've had a much easier time getting a tooth pulled in South Carolina. Phone Post 3.0

This idea that slavery is a 'white thing' is absurd. It's almost as if people believe that white people in helicopters dropped big nets in Africa on to people to make them slaves.

No. Slavery existed there for a long time (and still does). White people simply bought the Africans that tribal leaders sold for guns and gold.

Furthermore, something like 2% of white people nation wide owned slaves, and thousands of free blacks did as well (which people also seem to forget).

So naw, "white people" really have nothing to apologize for. I certainly don't. I'm a Jew from Poland/former Czechoslovakia. Fuck it.

He isnt wrong. Im a white man and I dont have a single white guilt bone in my body, but the things we did to african slaves were crazy and evil. Phone Post 3.0

The KKK contingent is strong on this thread. Fuck, it's strong across the entire forum. It would be nice if Kirik would clean his house starting with purging the worst of the mods. Phone Post 3.0

hermanitor - This idea that slavery is a 'white thing' is absurd. It's almost as if people believe that white people in helicopters dropped big nets in Africa on to people to make them slaves.

No. Slavery existed there for a long time (and still does). White people simply bought the Africans that tribal leaders sold for guns and gold.

Furthermore, something like 2% of white people nation wide owned slaves, and thousands of free blacks did as well (which people also seem to forget).

So naw, "white people" really have nothing to apologize for. I certainly don't. I'm a Jew from Poland/former Czechoslovakia. Fuck it.
Sorry Herminator, but you have a very dim understanding of slavery if you think that chattel slavery and racism in the US were comparable to slavery practiced in West Africa. Phone Post 3.0

5 o clock shadow - 
hermanitor - This idea that slavery is a 'white thing' is absurd. It's almost as if people believe that white people in helicopters dropped big nets in Africa on to people to make them slaves.

Sorry Herminator, but you have a very dim understanding of slavery if you think that chattel slavery and racism in the US were comparable to slavery practiced in West Africa. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, but you clearly didnt read what I wrote. I wasn't comparing modern slavery in Africa to slavery in the states. I was making the historically accurate claim that if you want to blame people for slavery, blame all those who participated in it, including the black folks who sold other black folks into it. Again: White people did not go into Africa to capture and enslave Africans. African tribal leaders did that for them.

Though if you DO want to compare, I'd reckon that slaves in Africa had a much tougher time than slaves here did.

2 Slimy Lizards - He isnt wrong. Im a white man and I dont have a single white guilt bone in my body, but the things we did to african slaves were crazy and evil. Phone Post 3.0

Speak for yourself.

Sorry Chris, I don't feel any guilt.

I come from poor, working class people myself.

I think slavery is a terrible thing.

Just like taking the Native American's lad was a terrible thing.

But can you image going around feeling guilty for shit you weren't even around to experience?

It's like me saying Chris Rock should feel guilty because OJ killed his wife.

It's silly.

THE DEAN - Sorry Chris, I don't feel any guilt.

But can you image going around feeling guilty for shit you weren't even around to experience?

It's silly.

He didn't say white people should fee guilty he says they should be concious of the effects slavery, jim crow etc. has had.

OpenedUp - Omg he makes good points and everyone spews out negativity, it's ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

He seems to be 100% amped on white man keeping the brother down and on twisting everything to make it look so.

johnf87 - 
easedel - "I love black people but i hate niggas boy. I wish they let me join the KKK. Id do a drive by from here to brooklyn." - Chris Rock 1996

He's regretted doing that bit. He said so in an interview. I think Chris got a little too real and had to back off from it, but of course blaming white people b/c of it. I knew he would regret that bit years down the road.

I bet he's still cashing those royalty checks though. He doesn't regret anything.

banco - 

It's silly.

He didn't say white people should fee guilty he says they should be concious of the effects slavery, jim crow etc. has had.

Who isn't conscious of it? It's rammed down our throats daily.  It's taught in schools from the earliest of ages.  Some people would want you to kill yourself over white guilt, but I digress.  We acknowledge it, now what?    Does that mean black folks should give them carte blanche from here on out?  What would make it ok to blacks?

More privledges?  More entitlements?  More favors?  I want to know the cost cause i'm tired of hearing shit I didn't do, my father didt, my grandfather and on down the line.  My family died in the civil war fighting slavery.  When is enough for me?

banco - 

It's silly.

Well, I'm pretty conscious but there's nothing I can do.

I see that he mentions white people hanging black people as if were a whole race.

The KKK was actually started by Scottish Rite Freemasonry under Albert Pike.

I've tried to expose this group over the years but usually get voted down by other white people.