Chris Wade V Another Russian

Someone may remember the story better than me, but a few month ago Chris Wade was talking about how he would beat up all the Russians in the UFC.

His last fight was a loss to a Russian and he is fighting another tonight. Shall be intradesting. Phone Post 3.0

Yes it shall be very intradesting Phone Post 3.0

Gregg DePasquale - Yes it shall be very intradesting Phone Post 3.0
Intradesting, indeed my friend. Phone Post 3.0

That's Wade's third loss to a Russian out of three lol

touch -

Teehee! "How taste my pee pee, comrade?" Phone Post 3.0

Yikes ha. Wade should go back to fighting Americans Phone Post 3.0

touch -

2nd Phone Post 3.0

The grappling of Machaev was very impressive. I was surprised he opted to attack from the closed guard in the first, very difficult position in mma.

In the latter rounds he showed the great wrestling and scrambles you usually expect out of the dagestani fighters Phone Post 3.0

I'm not Charlie hebdo and never be. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 -
touch -

2nd Phone Post 3.0
3rd Phone Post 3.0

At one point in the 2nd or 3rd round wade was on top in half guard / almost mounted and the Russian dude just stood up with Wade on top of him. It looked so easy for him to pick Wade up with him, like Wade wasn't even there trying to resist him. Phone Post 3.0

lol i think captain america regrets that statement now.
Anyway that was a great fight, high level technical stuff from both guys. Phone Post 3.0

Andersons_Chin - I'm not Charlie hebdo and never be. Phone Post 3.0
You'd think they'd have somebody that speaks english proof read it. I guess I'm not surprised they're that retarded, whoever made the shirt. Phone Post 3.0

Very good and technical fight, FOTN to me.

Mr_Honky -
Hate420 -
touch -

2nd Phone Post 3.0
3rd Phone Post 3.0
Yup, he lost to that Ozzy Dugulubgov guy in WSOF.

To be fair, I don't really consider the dagastani fighters to be Russian and I don't think Russians consider themselves Russian.

Russians view them in a very derogatory way and call them "black asses". I don't think most of them consider themselves Russian. They had been at war with Russia for years Phone Post 3.0