Chris Weidman Training with Uriah Hall

Chris Weidman Training with Uriah Hall to Prepare for Anderson Silva
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1593849-chris-weidman-training-with-uriah-hall-to-prepare-for-anderson-silva

Anyone else find this interesting? I have always thought the spider could never get beat. Wiedman has a real chance though, Hall has a similar striking style to Silva, could give him a chance right?

It's interesting that two fighters decide to train with each other? No.

Interestesting that next big thing trains with guy that thinks he's the next big thing? No. 

All seems logical.

Authority Figure - 

It's interesting that two fighters decide to train with each other? No.

Interestesting that next big thing trains with guy that thinks he's the next big thing? No. 

All seems logical.

You had enough interest to click on the thread, read the story and than reply to me. So yea it is interesting

Why would weidman train with hall when he beat him already? Look it up Phone Post

his gas tank will likely determine whether or not he can win... if he has the gas tank to grapple with anderson for 5 rounds then he can win... if he (like sonnen and henderson) gasses out by the 5th after trying to grapple with him he'll lose.

jay_diaz - 

Why would weidman train with hall when he beat him already? Look it up Phone Post

That's a dumb fucking question.

jay_diaz - 

Lol, voted down for idiocy.

MMALOGIC - 

his gas tank will likely determine whether or not he can win... if he has the gas tank to grapple with anderson for 5 rounds then he can win... if he (like sonnen and henderson) gasses out by the 5th after trying to grapple with him he'll lose.

I know, the temptation to bet on this fight is strong but the past Silva fights have taught me betting against the spider is never a good idea.

I said that because after weidman losses to Anderson he'll have to fight hall and hall is going to destroy weidman. Phone Post

jay_diaz - Why would weidman train with hall when he beat him already? Look it up Phone Post

The derp is strong with this one. Phone Post

jay_diaz - 

I said that because after weidman losses to Anderson he'll have to fight hall and hall is going to destroy weidman. Phone Post

So you don't believe the news story that they have and are training together?

roscoegrinders - Chris Weidman Training with Uriah Hall to Prepare for Anderson Silva
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1593849-chris-weidman-training-with-uriah-hall-to-prepare-for-anderson-silva

Anyone else find this interesting? I have always thought the spider could never get beat. Wiedman has a real chance though, Hall has a similar striking style to Silva, could give him a chance right?
Hall doesn't have a similar striking style to Anderson, imo. Phone Post 3.0

misleading title...he said he would ask him...no word on whether uriah would accept...uriah wants to fight chris again

Chris should not do this, I can see Hall purposely injuring Chris and making it seem like a accident Phone Post 3.0

Kingfanpaul -
ShoreBreaker420 - Chris should not do this, I can see Hall purposely injuring Chris and making it seem like a accident Phone Post 3.0

Really fuckface? Phone Post

Suck my big black dick Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke -
Kingfanpaul -
ShoreBreaker420 - Chris should not do this, I can see Hall purposely injuring Chris and making it seem like a accident Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post

And you, the hell with you Phone Post 3.0

TheBlackFist - Chris knocked this guy out in only his 3rd MMA fight, why would he waste his time training with him now

Phone Post

Better. Phone Post

Kingfanpaul -
ShoreBreaker420 -
Kingfanpaul -

Suck my big black dick Phone Post 3.0

Dude, trolls don't even have cocks....they just look like a dirty Ken doll down there. No reason to lie, bro. Phone Post

Phone Post 3.0

WOOFticket -
TheBlackFist - Chris knocked this guy out in only his 3rd MMA fight, why would he waste his time training with him now

Phone Post

That picture is fucking retarded.

VTFU! Phone Post 3.0