Long time ago friend Phone Post

Ingo Weigold - 

haha not really

Ingo Weigold - 

I know right. 2 and a half years ago.

AN ETERNITY!

Sadly, it probably will take some grainy film of Weidman destroying the latest "TUF Killer" du jour for people to give this kid any modicum of respect.

Subbed for after work

Awesome find....

VTFU

Glovegate -
Ingo Weigold -  Long time ago friend Phone Post

Lmfao, it was late 2010.

And if it was a long time ago then it was a long time ago for both men, not just Hall.

Hall was 4-0, Weidman was 2-0.  Twice the wins, twice the experience.

Being fans of Anderson has turned a lot of people into Weidman haters for no good reason.  We get it, you're terrified.  That doesn't mean you have to offer these pathetic, hateful excuses at every turn.

Lol this Phone Post

Weidman better be on a different level than every TUF contestant ever if he wants to have a chance vs Anderson. Phone Post

Willy the Coyote - Uriah is flashy, but he won't be a big threat in the UFC. He backs up straight with his chin sticking out. Phone Post

Which, as well as evading strikes, is the best way to prevent takedowns. Phone Post

Phone Post

Glovegate -
Ingo Weigold -  Long time ago friend Phone Post

Lmfao, it was late 2010.

And if it was a long time ago then it was a long time ago for both men, not just Hall.

Being fans of Anderson has turned a lot of people into Weidman haters for no good reason.  We get it, you're terrified.  That doesn't mean you have to offer these pathetic, hateful excuses at every turn.

i like weidman and silva but i can tell you now the weidman nut huggers is whats turnin people into weidman haters with half the ridiculous shit they go on with. its not cause they love AS so much and are scared of weidman beating him Phone Post

A.W.Ashford - 

Phone Post

The Ancient Weidman Theory is true I tell you. If you look at the pyramids its clear that these could not have been built without the help of Ancient Weidmans. Its also the reason why Weidman would destroy Anderson.

Willy the Coyote - 

There's a big difference between what Uriah was doing on last night's episode and lowering your hands and using quality lateral movement to avoid takedowns. Whenever he was pressure he dropped his hands and backed straight up, which is a huuuge no-no. Ask Arlovski. Phone Post

Hall was constantly avoiding straight punches by leaning straight back onto his heals, his feet squared with his opponent, with his head up while separating and dropping his hands.

No-no indeed.

Glovegate - 
Ingo Weigold - 

Lmfao, it was late 2010.

I don't agree that being Anderson fans is what did it. I would think the majority of people who give Weidman shit are just sick of the Anderson haters and their constant "ducking" and 'Chris is THE ONE to beat Anderson' crap that keeps getting spammed by Goku and the rest of the haters around here.

To boot, what makes this guy you quoted a "hater" for posting those 4 words? Pretty silly assumption.

To further boot, how is what he wrote "pathetic, hateful excuses"? Did you quote the wrong post?

I love both these guys.  Who knows if they'll meet again in the UFC.  Weidman is a beast, and Urijah seems to have improved as well.  Interesting....

It's funny the Weidman huggers were talking up this fight as evidence that Weidman is a standup threat to Anderson.

What I saw is Weidman winning a mediocre standup fight with a TUF guy, going 1 for 3 on takedowns, and not being able to keep him down even on that one.  

Sounds like Anderson by first round stoppage to me.

Can someone gif it please Phone Post

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 

Good advertisement for Weidman, but an even better advertisement for Silva. There were so many opportunities in that 3min where a failed TD would have been met with a lethal, fight ending combo from Silva. Silva is at a level now where he needs only one slight opening and he ends the fight in 3 seconds flat.

If Weidman wants to take Anderson down he better start getting TD lessons from Chael stat. His GnP looked sloppy too - looked like Dan stopped it out of boredom more than anything else. Phone Post

Calm down there son.....

Sonnen has a TakeDown Accuracy % of only 60

Weidman has a TakeDown Accuracy % of 72  (GSP is 1st with a 78% rate) - Weidman needs a few more to qualify and be 3rd best of all time...

http://www.fightmetric.com/ufcrecords.php

"Weidman has a TakeDown Accuracy % of 72  (GSP is 1st with a 78% rate) - Weidman needs a few more to qualify and be 3rd best of all time..."

And that stat would be totally convincing, because Weidman has TOTALLY been fighting guys as good as Sonnen and GSP have.

Hall never saw Weidman's left hook