Chris Weidman's takedowns-WOW!

http://youtu.be/qUFll8ZuQA8

Some high level stuff @1:00 & 2:10.

The championship is coming home to Long Island!

I wonder if it will be a wrestling only match vs. Anderson.

voorhees - I wonder if it will be a wrestling only match vs. Anderson.

It will be after he gets his hands on Andy!

My guess is that Chris will get some takedowns but won't do much with them. He couldn't finish Sakara on ground so he isn't going to Andy. Eventually the strikes on the feet will add up and Chris will lose his composure, shooting from way out,etc, and end up TKO'ed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUFll8ZuQA8&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the upload Taz Styles!

imteamme - Chris Weidman has legit skills....no one is denying that...kid is talented....

BUT Chris is wayyyy too young

Its tooooo soon to be fighting someone with the experience of Silva

I feel bad. Silva is going to fucking destroy him RIGHT now

This fight would have been much more competitive down the road with an older wiser more mature Chris Wiedman vs Silva

I think if we are gonna discuss age we need to be talking about Andersons.

The guy is pushing 40 and his amazing movement and reaction time is gonna be the first thing to go ala' Roy Jones.

Not saying its gonna happen in this fight,but it may.

imteamme - Chris Weidman has legit skills....no one is denying that...kid is talented....

BUT Chris is wayyyy too young

Its tooooo soon to be fighting someone with the experience of Silva

I feel bad. Silva is going to fucking destroy him RIGHT now

This fight would have been much more competitive down the road with an older wiser more mature Chris Wiedman vs Silva

Older wiser Weidman vs retired Anderson. Phone Post

It's different trying to take someone down when they are punching you in the face or kneeing you in the head. I think Weidman is good but not on Silvas level. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - Goodnight sweet Chris Phone Post
This is funny because it sounds like 'prince,' but he says 'Chris' instead.

At first, I had to study this sentence, but then I realized what he "had done there," and that is when I smiled, for what I discovered was a brilliant switch-up to a phrase many of us use today.

The sheer genius of this post cannot be described with mere words. "Goodnight sweet CHRIS." Very good post, and I award the poster with one green arrow for such a fantastic original line.

We can all learn something here today from this man, because it's him that is of the am inside, okay? Yes. Phone Post 3.0

Wise man weidman Phone Post 3.0

Weidman = David Terrel mk2.

FCM - Weidman = David Terrel mk2.

With all his injuries & reconstructions I'd say Dave Terrell is actually Dave Terrell Mk2

no one ever will willingly admit a possible upset of their glorious champion. there's always a chance of anything happening but I think chael wrestle fucking silva was the best thing to ever happen to him lol I think he's probably just been wrestling ever since. will he get taken down maybe will he land some crazy combos while avoiding the takedown maybe will he stuff them maybe will nerves mess with Chris who knows but Chris is going to have be sharp as a damn light saber to do pull it off lol Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - 
VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth -
MMA Lives Here - Goodnight sweet Chris Phone Post
This is funny because it sounds like 'prince,' but he says 'Chris' instead.

At first, I had to study this sentence, but then I realized what he "had done there," and that is when I smiled, for what I discovered was a brilliant switch-up to a phrase many of us use today.

The sheer genius of this post cannot be described with mere words. "Goodnight sweet CHRIS." Very good post, and I award the poster with one green arrow for such a fantastic original line.

We can all learn something here today from this man, because it's him that is of the am inside, okay? Yes. Phone Post 3.0

Oh don't be so grammatic. I'm not allowed to have some old-fashioned pun? Phone Post

haha, well played.

James Brasco posts here and he's a very good wrestler himself.

Brasco finished his high school career with a stellar 127-10 record.

James Brasco continued pursuing his calling (Wrestling) through college, earning a Division 1 scholarship. There James won 3 Eastern Regional Championships and qualified for the NCAA tournament on all 3 of those years, earning over a 100 wins, becoming a member of the elitist century club for wins on the division 1 level.

http://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-fighters/james-brasco

Jacinto - My guess is that Chris will get some takedowns but won't do much with them. He couldn't finish Sakara on ground so he isn't going to Andy. Eventually the strikes on the feet will add up and Chris will lose his composure, shooting from way out,etc, and end up TKO'ed.
First fight in the UFC and on short notice. People seem to conveniently forget this as if it is irrelevant. Phone Post 3.0

jar of flies - James Brasco posts here and he's a very good wrestler himself.

Brasco finished his high school career with a stellar 127-10 record.

James Brasco continued pursuing his calling (Wrestling) through college, earning a Division 1 scholarship. There James won 3 Eastern Regional Championships and qualified for the NCAA tournament on all 3 of those years, earning over a 100 wins, becoming a member of the elitist century club for wins on the division 1 level.

http://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-fighters/james-brasco

Yup, James is very talented. Chris is a monster.

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
Jacinto - My guess is that Chris will get some takedowns but won't do much with them. He couldn't finish Sakara on ground so he isn't going to Andy. Eventually the strikes on the feet will add up and Chris will lose his composure, shooting from way out,etc, and end up TKO'ed.
First fight in the UFC and on short notice. People seem to conveniently forget this as if it is irrelevant. Phone Post 3.0

Kinda like how people conveniently forget the context to Silva vs sonnen 1 when they talk about how sonnen "took him down at will"... Phone Post

Weidman's career seems to be carefully guided by Mr.Hands.