Christie Brinkley @ "The Today Show"

Wow. One of the true beauties. Phone Post

I'd like to be uptown that girl! Phone Post 3.0

myee8 - She's what, in her 50's? Would bang if given the chance... Phone Post 3.0

59 according to the wiki

Cue Dougie and Daffy Duck! Phone Post 3.0

Looks amazing for her age! Phone Post 3.0

Kudos to her plastic surgeon.

I would eat her doody

She's a perfect ten. No flaws at all.

She's got a really cute daughter, too. Don't think she's legal age yet but when she grows up she's gonna be gorgeous. No pedo.
Those some good genes. Phone Post 3.0

RayRaysFunhouse - She's a perfect ten. No flaws at all.

She's got a really cute daughter, too. Don't think she's legal age yet but when she grows up she's gonna be gorgeous. No pedo.
Those some good genes. Phone Post 3.0

Even at 59 she is gorgeous

Looks great for her age.  But there has to be something seriously wrong with her.. She has always been unable to keep a man.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y535/RayRayzFunhouse/Mobile%20Uploads/o-CHRISTIE-SAILOR-facebook_zpsjixsgjnj.jpeg

Blue please?
apparently she's 15-16, so she's just a pretty young lady, lol looks a lot like her mom.
A 60 year old woman with a teenage daughter, kind of weird. Phone Post 3.0

I would do it for the novelty. I fucked a 50 year old before. It was ok. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Aussie - Too old. Pussy probably smells like rotting tuna. Phone Post 3.0

does your dick have nostrils?

wtf?

Pea Noy - Kudos to her plastic surgeon.

No shit,

The OG in general turns a blind eye to plastic surgery. They won't acknowledge it but they will occasionally be more critical of celebrities and not amateurs.

Christy Brinkley has been Botoxed and Juvedermed to the gills. She can't move her face, he face is identical in all of those pics.

Her and Cindy Crawford must have found Sophie Lauren's portal to the Fountain of Youth.
Freaky how some people age so quickly and others so slowly.
I'm sure science will isolate a gene eventually and we will all get anti-aging injections in the future. Phone Post 3.0

Soup Nazi - 

metalzombie83 - I'd like to be uptown that girl! Phone Post 3.0

I'd also like to be uptown that girl

BKViper - Her and Cindy Crawford must have found Sophie Lauren's portal to the Fountain of Youth.
Freaky how some people age so quickly and others so slowly.
I'm sure science will isolate a gene eventually and we will all get anti-aging injections in the future. Phone Post 3.0

Fountain of youth: