Christina Aguilira and covid19 - would you still?

2 Likes

oh. my. God.

Got dayum

Beautiful at any size.

On a side note how in the fuck did she even get there?

2 Likes

Homeboy in the middle is living his best life

4 Likes

Fouz -

Beautiful at any size.

She’s always had a thyroid problem , but in the last several years its gotten worse ....kind of fucked up that op is making fun of her , since she’s been known to have this problem for years and is one of the leading spokesperson for that medical condition 

Fouz -

Beautiful at any size.

Seriously thought that was her, huh?

2 Likes

Being so fat that you have to sit down to dance is not something you see everyday 

2 Likes

Oh, oh, oh
My body's sayin' let's go
Oh, oh, oh
But my heart is sayin' NO!

No way is that her... 

I remember beating my meat to that dirrty music video a bunch when I was a kid. 

1 Like

Wally Saves - 

Being so fat that you have to sit down to dance is not something you see everyday 

lol

Rejoice frens. That's some other white whale out hunting for the midnight python. Our favorite little late 90s mudshark is still doing just fine.

2 Likes

Chapulin Colorado -
Fouz -

Beautiful at any size.

She’s always had a thyroid problem , but in the last several years its gotten worse ....kind of fucked up that op is making fun of her , since she’s been known to have this problem for years and is one of the leading spokesperson for that medical condition 

You're such a baby. She didn't gain the at weight just because of a thyroid issue. Grow up

1 Like

Always with an excuse. No accountability whatsoever in people anymore. 

1 Like

Latina girl got fat when she got older???

2 Likes

Gravy in a Bottle

5 Likes

adam209 -

Homeboy in the middle is living his best life

Hahaha...

1 Like

Christina A is incredibly beautiful without make up. 

4 Likes

But HOLY SHIT did she get fat in the last year.  Godammit.  The pic above was like 3 years ago.

1 Like