MMA Underground Forums

CHRISTMAS KNIFE RAFFLE LIVE NOW!!! (enter here)

RAFFLE CLOSED.

Here we have a brute camp knife. Hand forged with a mean distal taper and a convex sabre grind. Beautifully rounded spine for ease of use when batoning logs for a fire. Perfect bevel geometry for splitting as well. Equally useful in fine work like feathersticking and heavy chopping capacities. The top edge IS sharp for both entrenching and defensive capacities. I can dull the top edge before shipping if the winner requests. The handle is double wrapped in impregnated 550 paracord over hemp. Permanent, durable and comfortable in extended use. The flats of the blade received a brushed finish to highlight the patina on the steel. Custom kydex sheath is included.

Specs are as follows:

Overall length: 13"

Blade: 8.5"

Handle: 5"

Thickness: .25" at the base of the spine with a distal taper toward the tip

Steel: 5160 High Carbon Spring Steel

Hardness: 59RC edges, soft spine and handle

Handle: Hemp & 550Cord Double Wrap

Guard: Turk's Head

Sheath: Custom Formed Kydex

______________________________________________________________________________________

RULES FOR THE RAFFLE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

35 Raffle spots @ 20USD each

Spots will be given on a first come, first serve basis. No choosing of spot numbers. Multiple entries ARE allowed.

IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR SPOT(S) IN THE RAFFLE:

-SEND 20USD VIA PAYPAL **FRIENDS AND FAMILY**  TO BUSHKILLBLADES@GMAIL.COM 

OR

-SEND 20USD VIA VENMO TO @BUSHKILLBLADES

-BE ABSOLUTELY SURE TO ***INCLUDE YOUR OG SCREEN NAME IN THE COMMENTS OF THE TRANSACTION***. Otherwise, I will use your initials when drawing the raffle and I'd prefer to maintain anonymity for all those who enter.

Once the thirty five spots are filled, the winner will be selected via random number generator on camera to ensure zero outside influence.

The winner will be announced upon closing and the video will be posted shortly after due to an absolute shit upload speed here in the mountains.

International entires are allowed with the buyer paying actual shipping costs. Shipping to the UK is available, but with the potential addition of new laws all risk falls on the BUYER. Shipping inside the US is GUARANTEED before Dec 23rd.

I will be monitoring the thread until the raffle is complete. If it takes longer than two hours, which I suspect it will on a weekday, I'll be checking the thread every hour. Any late entries will be immediately refunded.

Best of luck to all!

in for 2

ButtNaked confirmed x2!

3X

Wombat confirmed x3!

In for 1

Onelafan confirmed for one! Welcome to the fun sir. You'll be automatically entered into the year-end giveaway raffle by entering here.

Just a lurker confirmed x1!

Mutant confirmed x1!

Jakeb confirmed x1!

KGB4HD confirmed x1!

In for 3

Altofsky -

Mutant confirmed x1!

Boo Yah! Mutants here motherfuckers! 

I’ll take 2

In, good luck bros

In for one.

in for 1.  money cumming now