Christmas presents

OGers, aside from BBC what are you getting your wives for Christmas? Phone Post 3.0

Or girlfriends Phone Post 3.0

BBC. ho ho ho!! That has got to be the oldest, tiredest, and lamest joke on these boards.

I'm now going to go fuck the brains out of my wife through an intense 5 minute orgasm, and to assist my holding power as Im fucking I will ponder your question. Phone Post 3.0

BBC end of thread/

it's what they really want 

You want winning.... Jewelry,Make-up, perfume, watch, weekend getaway (then you score to), concert tickets, gift certificate for Spa Treatment (at BBC Day Spa of course), Sun Glasses, Hand Bag, naughty miss clause lingerie... Any one of these or combination of these will equal a happy Old Lady!

Unless they have asked for something specific... If that's the case and you can afford it, get it! Phone Post 3.0

Akston - Or girlfriends Phone Post 3.0

Yes, I think I will get my wife a girlfriend for Christmas.

bravo13 -

this Phone Post

Bought my wife a handgun last Xmas and she loved it. Gift that'll last a life time. Phone Post 3.0

A vitamix Phone Post 3.0

So I better get a PSmotherfuckin4 Phone Post 3.0

A tablet Phone Post 3.0

Gettin that bush a new stove!

But, seriously, its an oven box that goes over our wood stove, very cool & will increase the heat output quite a bit. If anyone goes to KVRs site, its the same one he just installed. Showed it to MrsMedic and she really liked it, so I immediately told her it was too expensive right now & maybe we could pull it off in a couple years. Hopefully I can pull off this ruse, but where the F do you "hide" a freakin giant steel box?

Also gettin her some smaller shit like this set of wine glasses she really liked, a new stock for the rifle I bought her last year, scarf... crap like that. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky -
bravo13 -

this Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - Gettin that bush a new stove!

But, seriously, its an oven box that goes over our wood stove, very cool & will increase the heat output quite a bit. If anyone goes to KVRs site, its the same one he just installed. Showed it to MrsMedic and she really liked it, so I immediately told her it was too expensive right now & maybe we could pull it off in a couple years. Hopefully I can pull off this ruse, but where the F do you "hide" a freakin giant steel box?

Also gettin her some smaller shit like this set of wine glasses she really liked, a new stock for the rifle I bought her last year, scarf... crap like that. Phone Post 3.0
Very cool Phone Post 3.0

Need more input Phone Post 3.0