I think Christ would be very unhappy with this holiday!
1. They use His name, call it his B-day, but Praise the fat man in the red suit who brings the goodies.
2. Even a lot of Christian parents lie to their children about Santa Claus. (I never told my kids that Santa was real)
3. People make donations.... but make sure they write it off on their tax return.
4. Sunday is Christmas eve. I bet more people will be shopping than going to church.
5. When you put up that christmas tree, remember that it was a symbol of an ancient tradition that had nothing to do with Christ.
6. If you have rasied your Children as true Christians, will they be just as happy on Christmas morning knowing that you are celebrating the birth of Christ without presents?
7. Are you buying your daughter a Barbie doll, and confirming that THAT is how women should be like?
8. I bet that more chocolate santas are given to children on that day than Bibles are given all year.
9. Do you (as a Christian) spend more on worthless trinkets during the holiday than you give to your church, or to charity?
10. Are you gonna flame me for posting these FACTS, or prove to me I'm wrong?