Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar" Teaser

Enjoy! Didn't see it posted anywhere else

When a wormhole (which hypothetically can connect widely-separated regions of spacetime) is newly discovered, a team of explorers and scientists embark on a voyage through it to transcend previous limitations on human space travel.[2] The Hollywood Reporter said in addition to the official synopsis, "The plot is believed to involve time travel and alternate dimensions, but other details are being kept under wraps.

Sounds badass

I hope its good but Christopher Nolans plots are often so overly complex that large holes tend to develop. Phone Post 3.0

LordSeano - When a wormhole (which hypothetically can connect widely-separated regions of spacetime) is newly discovered, a team of explorers and scientists embark on a voyage through it to transcend previous limitations on human space travel.[2] The Hollywood Reporter said in addition to the official synopsis, "The plot is believed to involve time travel and alternate dimensions, but other details are being kept under wraps.

Sounds badass

It does actually sound good.  But it also sounds like your standard Star Trek episode plot.  Which is a good thing. But these days, any sci fi movie with a budget over a million bucks is mindless drivel usually involving giant killer robots or invading aliens.  It's nice to see even the tiniest bit a variation take place in a sci fi movie.

Sounds a lot like the movie Contact

Which also starred Matthew McConaughey

TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE, AND EVERYTHING WE'VE EVER DONE OR WILL DO, WE'RE GONNA DO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

In to watch later. Or in the past. Or for an alternate version of me to watch. Phone Post 3.0

dizz - Sounds a lot like the movie Contact

Which also starred Matthew McConaughey

TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE, AND EVERYTHING WE'VE EVER DONE OR WILL DO, WE'RE GONNA DO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Yeah I thought so too.

I really like that sub genre of sci fi though. Near future/first contact type stuff

Nolan and Super Saiyan Form McConaughey?

Calling 10 oscars a piece.

If it's half as good as any of McConaughey's last 4 or 5 projects it will kick fuckin' ass.

The guy's on a major roll; Magic Mike, Killer Joe, Mud, True Detective, Dallas Buyers Club.