Chrome plating / pricing / experiences

Restoring old car and it's getting down to the accessories now . Bumpers , trim etc

Is this expensive ??

I'm in Modesto ca.

Found this place
http://www.modestoplating.com/our-work/ Phone Post 3.0

Anyone ??? Phone Post 3.0

Yes it's expensive. Had about 200pcs of custom turn signals we made at work. The bill was around 2100 bucks I think. If you were in the Cincinnati area I could tell you where not to go. First plated we tried did a absolute shit job. Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

JitzOnYourFace - Yes it's expensive. Had about 200pcs of custom turn signals we made at work. The bill was around 2100 bucks I think. If you were in the Cincinnati area I could tell you where not to go. First plated we tried did a absolute shit job. Good luck. Phone Post 3.0
Damn Phone Post 3.0

Anyone else ?? Phone Post 3.0

Ca is expensive for chroming. Thats all i got lol. Phone Post 3.0

In the Fresno area there's a lot of chrome shops so you can shop around. There should be some in Modesto too. A lot of them have ads in the yellow pages I'm pretty sure if Google didn't help.
I used to work at a custom shop and have been to a few but it's been awhile and I don't remember names/prices.

A lot of custom truck shops in the area so you can maybe find out who they use for chrome. Phone Post 3.0