Chuck Cant Dance haha

No surprise. but he did his thing man. Props. Im thinking Michael Irvin will be worse. No one will ever be as bad as Masta P.

I think Aaron Carter has it this year

Gotta work on footwork haha.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

SMILE CHUCK!!!

damn what an awful score...he might be going home on wed.

he didnt get ko`ed , this is a positive

It would take this whole site calling in a voting to save him haha.

The judges were VERY kind... the Iceman stunk it up.

Dana was enjoying it though!

My mom called "theres some fighting guy you like dancing"

that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!1did you see dana and lorenzo??????? they will never let him forget this.

haha I didnt see Dana there.

You know Masta P was awful and he stay like 4 weeks because the audience kept voting for him. The judges finally gave him all 1's almost so even with great audience votes his avg was too low to stay.

mmafanje21 - that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!1did you see dana and lorenzo??????? they will never let him forget this.

Dana is the one that put Chuck up to this idea I bet.  Chuck is hating Dana right now.

JeremyA - My mom called "theres some fighting guy you like dancing"

My dad said "Hey come down you bum, check out who's dancing" and I come down from my room and he's like "It's Chuck! Now grab me a beer, bitch." As he changed the channel. Yeah, well I grabbed me one too. Cunt. Only a few more months til I can legally drink, and pretty soon I'll be in Canada. He have to grab his own beer then.

the other guy on the show from IRon Chef is really hyping up his fighting ability. Wonder if he could take Chuck? This might get interesting haha.

do chuck a favor and dont vote for him

VOTE HERE!

http://cdn.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/vote/begin

Dascascus (Chairman Iron Chef) is pretty well know in TMA circles... as was his father who was reputed to be somewhat of a bad ass in Kajukenpo.

lmao....at least he is a better fighter....

sans lubricant's towelboy - 
JeremyA - My mom called "theres some fighting guy you like dancing"

My dad said "Hey come down you bum, check out who's dancing" and I come down from my room and he's like "It's Chuck! Now grab me a beer, bitch." As he changed the channel. Yeah, well I grabbed me one too. Cunt. Only a few more months til I can legally drink, and pretty soon I'll be in Canada. He have to grab his own beer then.

Jeebus, lives like this really exist?