Chuck Cant Dance haha

^ lol, yeah. If regarding that I still live at home. I left my apartment to save money, and came back home. I'm still in college. Soon I'll be outta here though. And if regarding the whole parent / beer thing or whatever, my old man is cool. Just drinks a beer or two nightly.

It just occurred to me that John Hackleman trained Kajukenpo in Hawaii... I think that Chuck and Mark share some lineage.

decascos was bred for shit like this. Dude is gonna win hands down

Wow did anyone just see the relay and Chucks spinning low back kick lol. That looks real bad.

At least they didnt get last place.

actually he looked pretty good. Much better than some of other dancers

I also thought he did well. Second best of the four.

He was 3rd out of 4 not bad. Props to him again. Just the low spinning back kick looked real awkward.

Chuck almost KO's his partner before with a leg kick.

I can't stand the baby boomers obsession with the Osmonds.. he'll win for sure.. flipped the show on for a second, and the set looks like something from the 70's

chuck didn't do too bad, imo

hmb -
sans lubricant's towelboy -
JeremyA - My mom called "theres some fighting guy you like dancing"

My dad said "Hey come down you bum, check out who's dancing" and I come down from my room and he's like "It's Chuck! Now grab me a beer, bitch." As he changed the channel. Yeah, well I grabbed me one too. Cunt. Only a few more months til I can legally drink, and pretty soon I'll be in Canada. He have to grab his own beer then.

Jeebus, lives like this really exist?

THIS is what you get at my house when you spill paint in the garage!

lordbreakdown - I can't stand the baby boomers obsession with the Osmonds.. he'll win for sure.. flipped the show on for a second, and the set looks like something from the 70's

I was thinking the same thing. And I dont really see how it's fair to have a guy on the show that has been doing song and dance, oh.. since he was born.

But whatever, that will be the first and last time I ever watch that show.. well unless for some reason chuck made it to the finale.

RyPuhnie - VOTE HERE!

http://cdn.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/vote/begin

the FIX IS IN! Chucks voting is fucked up for me, it wont let me vote for him, says "Page not found" -- but if you try to vote for someone else it works fine.. i just wasted a vote on that fuckwad Nick Carter because i just wanted to see if it would let me vote..

I was able to vote. C'mon men, vote for Chuck!

im voting. but he might get masta p'ed no matter how much we vote. I dont think we can put him through forever.

Can we get a gif of chuck's amazing talent?

tmr -  Can we get a gif of chuck's amazing talent?

lol god, he was awful. we were laughing throughout.

he's this season's jerry springer

AmericanPsychoMMA - 
mmafanje21 - that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!1did you see dana and lorenzo??????? they will never let him forget this.

Dana is the one that put Chuck up to this idea I bet.  Chuck is hating Dana right now.

That's up until Dana starts screaming that Chuck isn't following the game plan. More leg kicks!