Chuck Injury? (ACL??)

So.. I saw something in a poll about an injury to Chuck..

NO, n ot the middle finger injury, but a torn ACL? I haven't seen it ANYWHERE else, wtf? Is that true? Did that really happen? I sure hope not!! A finger injury is one thing, but the ACL would keep him out almost a year probably. I want to see Rampage v Chuck II WELL before THAT!!

Anyone??

from the site I saw this on...

Which story coming out of the major NYE events will have the most long-term impact?
Chuck Liddell suffers a torn ACL and torn tendons in hand, out of action for a year

UFC 66 Medical Suspensions

- Chuck Liddell is suspended until June 30th (or until receiving doctor?s approval) due to a knee and hand injury.

- Tito Ortiz is suspended until March 2nd.

- Forrest Griffin is suspended until January 31st.

- Marcio Cruz is suspended until January 31st.

- Eric Schafer is suspended until March 2nd due to a lip laceration.

- Tony De Souza is suspended until March 2nd.

- Rory Singer is suspended until June 30th (or until receiving doctor?s approval) due to a right elbow injury.

- Christian Wellisch is suspended until January 31st.

- Anthony Perosh is suspended until March 2nd.

Thanks.That at least mentions the knee. I'm surprised that I haven't seen more.. especially here.

Chuck had the torn ligaments during training. He kept quiet about it because he loves to fight. Any other fighter would have postponed the title fight.

It worked out for Chuck. He will be bumbed having to wait for the next fignt.

Damn. I've had 3 knee injuries, the rehab sucks.

If he really did tear his ACL in his knee, he will be out a minimum of 6 months, if not longer. if he just strained it, then he could be back in just a couple months.

ACL surgery is a very long recovery and rehab process.