Chuck Liddel Has The Weirdest...

build in all of mma. Other than his really wide shoulders he looks like a fairly small dude. His core looks pretty thick, but his arms are scrawny, chest is flat, and belly pops out a tad.

I realize beach muscles don't play much of a role in fighting, but it seems like a lot of guys develop them along the way from training.

People say Chuck walks around at 225-230 between fights, but honestly in this clip he looks like someone whose 6'3 and weighs 180lbs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=exw6nbsX2jc

I guess you have to see him in person or something, because I've definitely heard he's big.

Anyway, anyone else agree?

Tim Sylvia IMO

His belly popping out is probably due to the most exaggerated lordosis ever.

"I agree that your gay"

I agree that you need some sun. 600 posts in barely a month...yikes

lol at big Tim coming to the rescue...

Big Tim has wide hips and not so wide shoulders. Weirder build imo!

thanks evilmaster

Is that scene from that MMA movie that I keep hearing about?

In real life, Chuck is a lot bigger than he looks on TV

thats weird mcquaid because the fighters I've met look a lot bigger on TV than in real life.

Is the wolfman in that movie?

ya whats this from?

True Chuck is a BIG guy. I saw him at UFC 49 coming up the escalators and I truly could not believe the span of his shoulders & how big his hands are....he probably does walk around at 227-230 for sure.

wtf was that from??

Ahhh why not...

WTF was that from?

AHHHHHHHHH! Was that Tim Sylvia's bare ass in that video? Damn you Evil Master, Damn You! Chimono is now scarred for life!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473188/

The life and death of Bobby Z

It's called:

"The Death and Life of Bobby Z"

It's unreleased.

Here's the synopsis:

A DEA agent provides former Marine Tim Kearney with a way out of his prison sentence: impersonate Bobby Z, a recently deceased drug dealer, in a hostage switch with a crime lord. When the negotiations go awry, Kearney flees, with Z's son in tow.

yea, there's like a whole chapter on filming that movie in A Fighter's Heart, which was a pretty cool book btw.